The 2018 Just Between Friends Kids/Maternity Consignment Sales Event will be held at Gold Creek Church in Mill Creek on Thursday, March 22nd, Friday, March 23rd, and Saturday, March 24th.
- Thursday through Saturday: March 22nd to 24th.
- Gold Creek Community Church: 4326 - 148th St. SE, Mill Creek, WA 98012.
- Thursday, March 22nd: 10 am - 8 pm, $2 admission or a food donation for Backpacks of Hope for free admission.
- Friday, March 23rd: 9 am - 7 pm, free admission.
- Saturday, March 24th: 8 am - 1:30 pm, many items 50% off, free admission.
* Wednesday evening presale for First Time Parents, Teachers, Military and Foster Families - See Eventbrite (click here) for details - must pre-register online.
This is not a retail store, but rather savings extravaganzas—shopping events that happen at least twice a year in the area.
At these events, consignors bring their new and gently-used children's and maternity items to sell. Shoppers can then browse and purchase these items at great savings, usually far below retail prices—often 50-90% off!
Just Between Friends hosts these events in clean, well-organized venues where shoppers can find all they need for their family at substantial savings!
Merchandise is inspected to insure only high quality items will be sold.
At a typical Just Between Friends event, you can find clothing, toys, baby equipment, strollers, high chairs, cribs, joggers, nursery gear, sporting goods, maternity wear, baby carriers, play yards, play sets, coats, shoes...well, you can see the list of items just goes on and on! And so do the savings!
For more information: www.lynnwood.jbfsale.com.
Like Us On Facebook: Just Between Friends of Lynnwood.