From a Community Transit News Release.
Community Transit will not serve Seattle or UW
On Monday, September 3, 2018 Community Transit will operate Sunday bus service.
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Snohomish County bus service: Only Route 512, on Sunday schedule.
- Customer service phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules can be found at: www.communitytransit.org/schedules.
Find real-time departure information for Community Transit buses and Sound Transit Snohomish County buses at www.MyBusFinder.org.
Last chance for the Fair!
Labor Day is also the last day of the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe. Community Transit provides service directly to the Fair’s West Gate entrance. For more information on bus service to the Fair, visit www.communitytransit.org/fair.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99 and the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field coming in 2019.