From a December 19, 2019, Community Transit news release.
Limited commuter schedule on December 24th and December 31st, Sunday schedule on December 25th and January 1st.
Community Transit will operate limited bus service on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. The transit agency will operate on a Sunday schedule on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Tuesday, December 24th (Christmas Eve), and Tuesday, December 31st (New Year's Eve).
Snohomish County local bus service: Regular schedule.
Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Limited service. Only the following routes will operate:
- 402 – Lynnwood Transit Center - Seattle
- 413 – Swamp Creek P&R - Seattle
- 421 – Marysville - Seattle
- 855 – Lynnwood - University District
Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule.
Customer Care phone lines: Open limited hours:
- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (December 24)
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (December 31)
RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Open limited hours:
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (December 24)
- 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (Decemebr 31)
Wednesday, Decemebr 25th (Christmas), and Wednesday, January 1st (New Year’s Day).
Snohomish County local bus service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Only Route 512, Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed
Community Transit and Sound Transit buses will operate regular weekday schedules during the rest of the week.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99, the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field, and the new Swift Orange Line coming to Mill Creek and Lynnwood in 2024.