From a Community Transit News Release.
Local buses will operate on regular schedule Monday, January 2, 2019
Community Transit will operate reduced commuter service to and from downtown Seattle and the University District on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 21st.
Local service and Sound Transit Express service from Snohomish County will run on regular schedule.
Monday, January 21 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Local bus service: Regular schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Limited service. Only the following routes will operate:
- 402 – Lynnwood Transit Center - Seattle
- 413 – Swamp Creek P&R - Seattle
- 421 – Marysville - Seattle
- 855 – Lynnwood - University District
- Sound Transit Express service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines and the RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed
All Community Transit buses will return to regular weekday schedules on Tuesday, January 22.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99 and the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field opening on March 24.