From an Edmonds Community College news release.
Edmonds Community College will host a fall quarter career fair on Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
Approximately 40 local employers with full-time, part-time, and seasonal employment opportunities will be present. The event will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in Woodway Hall 202 on campus.
This free event will feature local employers recruiting from the following industries: health care, hospitality, legal, engineering, marketing, administration, retail, child care, information technology, manufacturing, and more. Attendees gain valuable networking and employment opportunities.
Current students, alumni, and community members seeking jobs are invited. Participants should bring resumes, dress professionally, have questions for employers, and be prepared to follow up with companies and positions of interest.
Here are some potential questions for employers:
- What are you looking for in a candidate?
- What are the biggest challenges of this job?
- What would a typical work day be like?
- What are the most important tasks or components of this position?
Employers planning to attend:
- 360 Hotel Group
- ABODA by Reside
- Anthony's Restaurants
- Bright Horizons
- Catholic Community Services Long Term Care
- College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors of Mill Creek
- Dale Turner Family YMCA
- Deacon Construction, LLC
- Edmonds Community College
- Family Resource Home Care
- Fastenal Company
- Fluid Motion, LLC
- Kelly Services
- Lakeside-Milam Recovery Centers
- Mayes Testing Engineers, Inc.
- Northlight Custom Builders, LLC
- Oki Golf
- Quest Diagnostics
- ResCare Residential
- Royell Manufacturing
- Seattle Police Department
- Snohomish County
- Snohomish County Sheriff's Office
- Steps Toward Independence, Inc.
- Stevens Pass Mountain Resort
- Storables, Inc.
- Tadpole LLC
- USDA Rural Development
- Uwajimaya Inc.
- Vector Marketing
- WIS International
- Wyndham Destinations
- Zara, USA Inc.