By Autumn Waite, Snohomish County Public Information Officer
From June 1-15, 2013, Snohomish County Fire District 7 responded to 188 calls, 62 of which were in Mill Creek.
- Fires: 21
- Medical Aid: 124
- Motor Vehicle Collisions: 15
- Service Calls: 28
- Total = 188
Did you know?
Stroke is an emergency! It’s important to learn stroke warning signs and how to respond to them. Emergency treatment may be available if a stroke is recognized FAST and 9-1-1 is called. Use the FAST test to remember warning signs:
- F = FACE Ask the person to smile. Does one side of the face droop?
- A = ARMS Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?
- S = SPEECH Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence. Does the speech sound slurred or strange?
- T = TIME If you observe any of these signs, call 9-1-1 immediately.