Job Seekers! Join over 30 public and non-profit employers for a free Job & Resource Fair on Wednesday afternoon, January 30, 2019, from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
The event will be held at Northshore Fire Department, 7220 NE 181st Street, Kenmore.
- Candidates of all ages, experience levels, and industries are encouraged to attend.
- Organizations will be looking to fill full-time and part-time positions.
- Please come prepared with resumes and dress professionally.
- Network with local employers.
- Free parking and ADA accessible.
To register for the event visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/job-resource-fair-public-and-non-profit-tickets-53654775879.
Employers attending include:
- Bothell Police Department
- City of Bothell
- City of Everett
- City of Lake Forest Park
- City of Mill Creek
- City of Mulkiteo
- City of Seattle (Finance, Administrative Services, Seattle Animal Shelter, Fleet Mechanics)
- Cocoon House
- Community Transit
- Everett Transit
- Kenmore Police Department/King Co. Sheriffs
- King County Department of Metro Transit
- King County IT
- Lake Forest Park Police Department
- Monroe Correctional Complex
- National Testing Network (NTN)
- Northshore Fire Department
- Northshore School District
- Northshore Utility District
- Public Health - Seattle & King County
- Public Safety Testing (PST)
- Redmond Fire Department
- Silver Lake Water and Sewer
- Snohomish County Sheriffs
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- U.S. Post Office
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Woodinville Fire & Rescue
- YMCA (Northshore)
More information can be found on Northshore Fire Department's Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1151534248329688/.