Yoga in the Center is offering Kids Yoga Classes for boys and girls ages six through eleven, beginning Monday, January 22, 2018 from 4:15 to 5:00 pm.
- Kids Yoga (Ages 6-11) 4-Week Series.
- Monday 4:15-5:00 pm
- January 22, 29. February 5, 12, 2018.
- Cost $45
- Click here to purchase or register in person at: Yoga in the Center.
- Instructor: Laura Landfair.
- Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations are only eligible for a refund (minus $10 processing fee) up to three days prior to 1st class date
Yoga teaches kids mindfulness through the postures of yoga. The postures, called asanas, help build strength, flexibility and confidence. Children are also introduced to breath work, which helps them to manage stress in other areas of their life.
Each class runs 45-minutes and is filled with playful games, poses and songs that help to reinforce a positive self image in a healthy, non-competitive environment. Above all, children are taught the importance of self-acceptance.
Yoga in the Center is located in the Mill Creek Town Center, across the street from Azul and above The Lodge Sports Grille and can be accessed from stairs located near the Forum area at the rear of the building.
There is plenty of street parking, a parking lot, and underground parking with handicap spaces, and convenient elevator access to the studio.
Yoga in the Center offers a wide variety of yoga classes and workshops.
For more information and class schedule go to: www.yogainthecenter.com or telephone: (425) 949-9190.