Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 581 responses were reported the week of April 6th to April 12th, 2018.
April 06, 2018
- 03:25:58 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST. SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 22 year old male from Lynnwood, was arrested for driving on a suspended license, and failing to have an ignition interlock device.
- 08:00:26 - 3500 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted an Everett male in the 3500 block of 132nd St SE. The male had an active warrant out of Seattle for driving on a suspended license. The male was arrested and booked into jail on his warrant.
- 08:52:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer arrested a felony warrant suspect in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 09:42:45 - 13600 BLK 43RD AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief complaint in the 13600 block of 43rd Ave SE. The Mill Creek resident was reporting damage to his vehicle during the overnight hour.
- 11:01:45 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officers were dispatched to a suspicious incident in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male was acting strange and upon investigation it was determined the male had a no contact order and was in violation of it. The male was arrested and booked.
- 19:17:30 - 13400 BLK 35TH AVE SE: An 18 year old male lost his wallet while walking on the trail at the 13400 block of 35th Ave SE.
April 07, 2018
- 14:22:15 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A man and woman argued over parenting.
- 21:37:47 - 4900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in 5100 block of 132nd St SE. A 57 year old Everett male was arrested and booked for 2 misdemeanor warrants and DWLS 3rd Degree.
April 08, 2018
- 5:09:59 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer towed a vehicle from the 14600 block of Main Street after being abandoned and violating the 24 hour ordinance.
- 15:40:35 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run complaint in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A Mill Creek female had her vehicle struck while parked. A license plate of the fleeing vehicle was obtained and upon contact the driver did not know they had struck another vehicle. The fleeing vehicle owner was cooperative and information was exchanged.
April 09, 2018
- 08:14:24 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 1100 block of 164 St. SE. A vehicle was stolen from the parking lot.
- 08:59:03 - 2800 BLK 155TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2800 block of 155 St. SE. Items were taken from an unlocked vehicle overnight.
- 15:39:22 - 15728 MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a cell phone, which was found at 15700 block of Main Street.
- 20:58:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Investigation revealed that a protection order between two involved parties was violated. Charges are being forwarded to the prosecutor.
- 21:47:35 - 4000 BLK 134TH PL SE: An officer responded to a theft in the 4000 block of 134th Pl SE. A package was stolen from the front porch. No suspect information at this time.
April 10, 2018
- 09:54:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A male and female had an argument and agreed to take some time apart to cool down.
April 11, 2018
- 22:43:53 - 14100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 41 year old Lynnwood male was cited and released for driving with suspended vehicle plates.
April 12, 2018
- 17:55:00 - 14100 BLK 11TH DR SE: Police responded to a theft of a package in the 14100 block of 11th drive southeast. No suspects have been identified and the investigation is ongoing.
- 18:49:33 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 153RD ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for having a suspended vehicle registration. A 26 year old Mill Creek female was cited for driving with a suspended vehicle registration.
- 19:11:16 - 145TH ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 14100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a moving violation. A 36 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.