Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 394 responses were recorded the week of April 9th to April 15th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 9, 2021
- 05:41:50 - 2100 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle theft. The victim is a 74-year-old Mill Creek woman. The incident occurred near the 2100 block of 139 Place SE.
- 15:11:44 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in which cash was stolen from a car. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Road. The victim is a 20-year-old Mill Creek man.
April 10, 2021
- 06:07:05 - 14600 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officer's responded to the 14600 block of 35th Avenue SE for a two-vehicle collision. One driver died at the hospital and the other sustained minor injuries. Investigation pending.
- 08:38:12 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl. The incident occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The victim is a 24-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 11:38:18 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers were dispatched to a found property complaint near the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. Officers took custody of an empty pistol case.
April 11, 2021
- Nothing to report.
April 12, 2021
- 12:24:19 - 13700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold malicious mischief incident in the 13700 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A report was taken for business property which had been sprayed with graffiti.
- 21:28:20 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 13200 block of Dumas Road. A 27-year-old Everett female was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized person to drive.
April 13, 2021
- 02:13:16 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 200 block of 128th Street SE. A 30-year-old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Cancelation of Vehicle Title, Ignition Interlock Device Violation and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 10:33:16 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: The School Resource Officer responded to 1400 block Trillium Boulevard to investigate an incident involving a special needs student who brought a weapon onto school grounds. During the investigation, it was determined that the weapon was a BB gun. No threats were made and the school administration decided to pursue school discipline and alternate services for the involved student.
- 21:23:26 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 3900 block of 132nd Street SE. A 24-year-old Everett male was cited and released for NVOL without ID.
April 14, 2021
- 02:43:34 - 13900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired registration in the 13900 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 37-year-old California male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 07:15:38 - 13500 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Officers took a report regarding a stolen vehicle. The incident occurred near the 13500 block of 28 Avenue SE. The victim is a 44-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 14:34:10 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic violence incident that occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Officers later arrested a 20-year-old Mill Creek woman for DV Assault 4th and Resisting Arrest.
April 15, 2021
- 09:24:00 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Mill Creek Officers responded to a trailer theft report near the 2900 block of Seattle Hill Road. An unknown person stole an unlocked trailer from a jobsite.