By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 289 responses were recorded the week of August 20th to August 26th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
August 20, 2021
- Nothing to report.
August 21, 2021
- 17:10:08 - 14000 BLK 41ST AVE SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between a Mill Creek couple. The incident occurred near the 14000 block of 41st Avenue SE.
- 18:28:26 - 16100 BLK HIGHLANDS BLVD SE: A cell phone that was found at Highlands Park was turned into the police.
- 22:53:18 - 13100 BLK 67TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for no rear license plate displayed. Investigation revealed that the vehicle’s rear license plate was stolen in the 13100 block of 67th Avenue SE in Snohomish, however it was not yet reported stolen. The plate was entered as stolen.
August 22, 2021
- 01:29:52 - 100 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officers contacted a vehicle in the 100 block of 128th Street SW. A 22-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for two misdemeanor warrants out of Mountlake Terrace.
- 02:18:44 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to the 14700 block of Main Street for a physical domestic after a Mill Creek woman reported that her ex-boyfriend assaulted her.
- 05:03:20 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: A 49-year-old Mill Creek man reported his mountain bike was stolen out of his vehicle overnight. His vehicle was parked in the lot outside his apartment in the 13200 block of 45th Avenue SE.
- 08:01:08 - 4400 BLK 135TH PL SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl report. Valuables were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked overnight.
- 19:35:42 - 9500 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 9500 block of 19th Avenue SE for an equipment violation. A 37-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 20:38:57 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to the 14200 block of 41st Dr SE for a verbal domestic. An argument between a husband, wife, and two adult children occurred. No assault occurred and the husband left prior to police arrival.
- 21:12:10 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a domestic dispute between a 16-year-old male, his father, and his grandmother in the 15400 block of Main Street.
- 22:00:21 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a physical domestic. A 43-year-old Mill Creek male reported that his son had assaulted him. Charges for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence where filed against the juvenile.
August 23, 2021
- 09:35:00 - 14000 BLK 16TH CT SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a malicious mischief report near the 14000 block of 16th Court SE. A 72-year-old male resident reported a bank of mailboxes were damaged and he was missing some mail.
- 10:10:04 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to a collision near the 1800 block of Mill Creek Road. A 39-year-old Pasco male was arrested for DUI.
- 11:03:03 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to an Identity Theft complaint in the 14700 block of Main Street.
- 17:15:01 - 14500 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to an assault report in the 14500 block of 28th Drive SE.
August 24, 2021
- 13:11:13 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 15400 block of Main Street.
August 25, 2021
- 21:59:39 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for no valid registration in the 13200 block of Dumas Road. A 32-year-old Everett male was cited and released for operating a vehicle with a cancelled title.
August 26, 2021
- 10:57:42 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a domestic violence assault at an apartment complex in the 14600 block of Main Street. A 32-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested for assaulting his wife.
Please click on this link to see the August 20th to August 26th Mill Creek Police Blotter.