Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of August 25th to August 31st, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
August 25, 2017
- 00:12:26 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. No arrests were made and no charges are being filed.
- 09:10:14 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a condo in the 15400 block of Country Club DR for a Vehicle Prowl report. A 67 year old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects had prowled his unlocked vehicle and stolen a set of golf clubs and miscellaneous other items.
- 10:55:24 – 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A citizen turned in a found purse to the police department. Officers checked the purse to see if an ID card could be located and in the process discovered a baggie with suspected cocaine. Officers later contacted the suspect, who admitted the cocaine belonged to her.
August 26, 2017
- 21:42:42 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a vehicle theft. A 20 year old Everett female reported that her vehicle was stolen sometime between10:30 AM and 9:00 PM. Investigation is ongoing.
- 22:37:44 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1900 block of 132nd St SE for a two-vehicle collision. A 20 year old Everett male was arrested for Reckless Driving, Hit and Run with injury, DUI and Minor in Possession/Consumption.
August 27, 2017
- 09:33:53 - 1500 BLK 148TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 1500 block of 148 Pl. SE. Items were taken from an unlocked car overnight.
- 12:13:12 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a natural death that occurred near the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
August 28, 2017
- 10:07:25 - 14600 BLK 3RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief incident in the 14600 block of 3rd Dr SE. During the overnight hours someone had poisoned fish in a fountain/pond.
- 10:24:26 - 2700 BLK 143RD PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported found bicycle in the 2700 block of 143rd St SE. The bicycle was taken to the police department for safe keeping.
- 11:27:40 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: An officer was given a bag with a camera in it in the 1500 block of 136th St. SE. The camera and bag were entered into property.
- 14:19:19 - 2800 BLK 163RD PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of firearms stolen from a residence in the 2800 block of 163rd St SE. A Mill Creek resident reported someone had entered his home and stolen handguns.
- 15:31:42 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown male entered the establishment and stole items. Investigation pending.
- 15:45:04 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported theft from the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown male took merchandise and fled the area.
- 20:58:23 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A citizen dropped off a found wallet at the police department. The wallet was entered into evidence for safekeeping.
August 29, 2017
- 13:03:17 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek resident reported her son's bicycle was stolen while he was inside a grocery store.
- 14:08:44 - 16300 BLK 34TH DR SE: An officer completed a found property report in the 16300 block of 34th Dr SE.
- 14:32:18 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer performed a warrant arrest in the 900 block of 164th St SE.
August 30, 2017
- 03:23:08 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to areport of a domestic assault that was occurring in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The reporting party, a passerby and neighbor, stated that they heard sounds of hitting and a female yelling, "you're a cheater." When officers arrived on scene, the male half was attempting to leave. It was determined during the investigation of the reports that the female half, ex-girlfriend, had assaulted the male half, ex-boyfriend, during a verbal altercation. The female was subsequently booked into jail.
- 0:36:10 - 16700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police conducted a traffic stop in the 16700 block of SR 527. A 28 year old Everett man was arrested for Driving with a Suspended License and Failing to Transfer his vehicle title.
- 11:12:13 - 15400 BLK 25TH DR SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15400 block of 25 Dr. SE. Items were stolen from a vehicle overnight.
- 11:30:56 - 3000 BLK 138TH ST SE: Officers arrested a 39 year old Mill Creek man on warrants near the 3400 block of 132 St SE.
- 13:55:01 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a Vehicle Prowl report in the 13500 block of North Creek DR. A 39 year old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects had prowled his unlocked vehicle and stolen some miscellaneous documents.
- 21:50:00 – 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE for an expired vehicle registration. A 25 year old Everett individual was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:50:57 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers received a lost phone that was found in the 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The phone was booked into evidence for safekeeping.
August 31, 2017
- 09:03:29 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding gang related graffiti, which occurred near the 13500 block of the North Creek Trail.
- 13:25:59 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl that occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 22:41:40 - 16500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer assisted WSP with an arrest for physical control in the 16500 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
Click on this link to see the August 25th to August 31st, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.