By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 271 responses were recorded the week of August 27th to September 2nd, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
August 27, 2021
- 02:25:31 - 1000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 1000 block of 132nd Street SE. A 54-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
- 08:00:42 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek Officers responded to a theft report that occurred near the 15600 block of Main Street. An 81-year-old female from Snohomish reported her wallet was missing and was a victim of fraud.
- 08:29:38 - 132ND ST SE / 16TH AVE SE: Officers investigated a hit and run collision which occurred near the 1600 block of 132nd Street SE. Officers contacted the suspect (a 26-year-old Bothell man) and he was cited for hit and run.
- 18:54:23 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A vehicle was entered and items were removed. A report was taken.
August 28th, 2021
- 04:06:31 - 4100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a male walking in the middle of 132nd Street SE in the 4100 block that was struck by a passing motorist. The male then attempted to steal a motorist’s vehicle. Charges of Attempted Vehicle Theft and Disorderly Conduct were forwarded.
- 05:06:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A 53-year-old Mill Creek man reported his vehicle had been vandalized in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 17:01:10 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police located what appeared to be counterfeit US currency in a parking lot in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive.
- 19:41:47 - 2400 BLK 145TH PL SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic between a 16-year-old male and his father in the 2400 block of 145th Place SE.
August 29, 2021
- 10:57:54 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a 911 hang up in the 1100 block 156th Place SE. Through investigation it was determined two adults had an argument and no crime occurred.
- 16:26:19 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an indecent exposure incident which occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The victim is 25-year-old Mill Creek woman and the suspect a 15-year-old Everett juvenile.
- 19:12:51 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A 21-year-old transient male was charged with shoplifting and reckless driving in the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE.
August 30, 2021
- Nothing to report.
August 31, 2021
- 02:33:19 - 2500 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2300 block of 164th Street SW for a registration violation. A 35-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the King County Jail on a felony warrant.
- 06:46:34 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a malicious mischief incident in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A structure was tagged with graffiti during the overnight hours.
- 07:06:42 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officer’s received an adult protective services referral for the 900 block of 164th Street SE. Investigation pending.
- 07:08:57 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). Investigation pending.
- 11:57:26 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO documented the storage of K-9 training aids in Property Room.
September 1, 2021
- 11:13:58 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a cold assault report near the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). A 19-year-old Everett resident allegedly assaulted a minor.
- 11:34:10 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officer’s received a report of a theft that had previously occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. Officers have identified the suspect and charges are pending.
- 12:14:43 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers received information regarding a theft from the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. A subject stole items and charges are pending.
- 18:57:42 - 13500 BLK 33RD DR SE: Officers responded to a report of an order violation in 13400 block of 33rd Drive SE. A report was taken and forwarded for review.
- 19:09:46 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers contacted the victim of a theft that had occurred in the 15000 block of Main Street. A 24-year-old Lynnwood woman reported that her wallet and phone were stolen from an unsecured locker. The credit cards in the wallet were subsequently fraudulently used at local businesses. The case is under investigation.
September 2, 2021
- 02:04:48 - 13200 BLK 16TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 13200 block of 16th Avenue SE. A 38-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 09:03:14 - 13600 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 13600 block of 23rd Avenue SE. Officers arrested a man on a warrant out of the Washington State Department of Corrections. During a search of his person, officers recovered a significant amount of methamphetamines.
- 16:57:31 - 2400 BLK 137TH PL SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to the 2400 block of 137th Place SE for a DV verbal report. A 53-year-old female resident had a verbal argument with her 24-year-old son.
- 18:56:28 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Country Club Drive for found property. A license plate was recovered and logged into safekeeping.
- 22:40:30 - 500 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 500 block of 128th Street SE for a registration violation. A 37-year-old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device violation.
Please click on this link to see the August 17th to September 2nd, 2021, Mill Creek Police Blotter.