Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 441 responses were reported for the week of August 30th to September 5th, 2019.
August 30, 2019
- 01:14:10 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to an assault in the 1200 block of Mill Creek. A 21 year old male was arrested for assaulting his brother.
- 12:29:18 - 2600 BLK HIGHLANDS BLVD SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief complaint that had occurred near the 2800 block Highlands Blvd. Unknown subject(s) damaged a bank of community mailboxes. There is no suspect information available.
- 15:31:53 - 14300 BLK 15TH DR SE: Officers responded to a theft of a package in the 14300 block of 15th Dr SE. A golf club was delivered and stolen within a very narrow time frame.
August 31, 2019
- 04:15:12 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to an alarm call in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd SE. Two Mill Creek males were contacted in the area. Investigation is on-going.
- 08:40:39 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a 911 hang-up in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Investigation revealed that a verbal domestic disturbance had occurred between a male and female.
- 11:01:04 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A resident was reporting his vehicle struck during the overnight hours.
- 19:41:38 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold theft of food at a restaurant in the 13200 block of SR-527. A 64 year old Mill Creek female was identified. Officers attempted contact but were unable to locate the subject. Charges are being forwarded.
- 20:03:44 - 900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block of 132nd St SE for a vehicle off of the roadway. A 24 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and Possession of a legend drug without a prescription.
- 23:26:47 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a cold burglary in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 21 year old Mill Creek male returned home to find his apartment had been broken into. There is no suspect information at this time.
September 01, 2019
- 17:28:08 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 15100 block of Main Street. A 44 year old woman from Lynnwood reported her vehicle was stolen while parked street side in front of a local bar.
- 21:29:21 - 2700 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers took a report of a lost wallet from a juvenile female in the 2700 block of Village Green Dr.
September 02, 2019
- 22:44:11 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers responded to a physical DV report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 34 year old female was assaulted by her daughter. Investigation is ongoing.
September 03, 2019
- 05:38:13 - 2400 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a suspicious report near the 2200 block of 137th. A 30 year old male and two 22 year old females were later detained near the 2400 block of 136th for suspicion of vehicle prowling and possession of a stolen vehicle. The investigation is ongoing.
- 05:53:03 - 2200 BLK 135TH ST SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl that had occurred in the 2200 block of 135th Street SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 06:16:51 - 2300 BLK 135TH ST SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl near the 2300 block of 135th Street SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 06:50:04 - 2300 BLK 135TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 2300 block 135th ST SE. A 44 year old Arlington man reported a backpack containing cash and miscellaneous other items had been stolen.
- 08:41:55 - 13600 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 13600 block of 26 Ave. SE. A vehicle was stolen from a neighborhood.
- 12:14:38 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek man reported his vehicle had been prowled in the 1106 block of 164 ST SE.
- 15:56:26 - 2900 BLK SILVER CREST DR: PSO took a suspicious circumstances report for a found cell phone, which was found at 2900 block of Silver Crest Dr.
- 17:51:08 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers completed a theft report in the 1300 block of 156th St SE.
- 22:07:06 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance near the 13500 Block of North Creek Drive. A 34 year old male resident and a 33 year old female resident had a verbal argument. No crime was committed.
- 23:01:46 - 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 64 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested on outstanding warrants in the 16000 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
September 04, 2019
- 10:09:22 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a business in the 16300 blk SR 527 for a trespass report. A 77 year old Mill Creek man was trespassed from the business because he was causing a disturbance.
- 12:13:34 - 1200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to an identity theft incident in the 1200 block of 139th Pl SE. A Mill Creek male was reporting that his identity was stolen and used to open accounts.
- 17:06:29 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Mill Creek male reported money stolen from his bank account.
- 22:32:12 - 16100 BLK CASCADIAN WAY: Officers contacted a 61 year old Edmonds female in the 16300 block of Cascadian Way after a report of a vehicle driving with its car alarm on. The female was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 05, 2019
- 02:20:12 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE for a 21 year old Mill Creek female who was driving on a suspended license. The female was arrested and released.