Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 444 responses were reported the week of August 3rd to August 9th, 2018.
August 03, 2018
- 06:55:50 - 14600 BLK 35TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14600 block of 35th Dr SE. The victim is a 37 year old woman.
- 19:20:38 - 14900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: An officer was contacted by a Mill Creek female in regards to a violation of a court order. A report will be forwarded to the prosecutor for review.
August 04, 2018
- 10:44:33 - 13400 BLK 39TH DR SE: Officers took a cold vehicle prowl report which occurred near the 13400 block of 39th Dr SE.
- 16:29:20 - 15728 MAIN ST: A 23 year old Everett woman turned in found property.
August 05, 2018
- 10:43:10 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15300 block of Main ST for a Theft report. A 35 year old Snohomish woman reported the theft of her diaper bag from the area.
- 13:13:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a Hit and Run collision in the 900 block of 164th ST SE. Witnesses were able to provide officers with sufficient information to investigate and a 58 year old Everett man was arrestedfor Hit and Run.
- 18:27:29 - 1300 BLK 138TH ST SE: Police responded to the 1300 block of 138th Street SE after a Mill Creek family reported that someone had damaged one of the windows to their minivan.
August 06, 2018
- 08:42:57 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: A transient woman was arrested on a drug offence in the 15400 block of Main ST and booked into jail.
- 10:14:52 - 3900 BLK 138TH ST SE: PSO took a found property report for items which had been found in the 3900 block of 138th St. SE.
- 11:50:38 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: An officer completed a locker theft report.
- 22:45:33 - 4200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 4400 block of 132nd St SE for expired registration. A 48 year old Seattle male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
August 07, 2018
- 03:04:01 - 900 BLK 161ST ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block of 161st St SE for a robbery call. A 56 year old Everett female was robbed at gunpoint of an unknown amount of money and her cell phone. Investigation is on-going.
August 08, 2018
- 03:23:11 - 2200 BLK 181ST ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2000 block of 181st St SE for a registration violation. Charges for DWLS 3rd Degree were referred for a 32 year old Bothell male.
- 08:12:50 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 1300 block of 156 Street SE reported that her car had been entered overnight but nothing appeared to have been taken.
- 08:31:07 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer recovered a stolen vehicle from the 13400 block of Dumas RD.
- 10:37:47 - 1600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a wallet which had been found in the 1600 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 12:52:56 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: PSO took a found property report for a backpack, which had been found in the 3200 block of 148th St. SE.
- 13:09:28 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a report for ID cards and bank cards which were found in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:40:32 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A male and female got into a heated verbal confrontation in the parking lot of the apartment from which they were being evicted in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 14:19:21 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a gun magazine and a men's watch which had been found in the 14700 block of Main St.
- 20:09:58 - 13700 BLK 43RD AVE SE: Police took a report of a vehicle prowl in the 13700 block of 43rd Ave SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 20:10:20 - 13700 BLK 43RD AVE SE: Police responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13700 block of 43rd Ave SE. Circumstances suggest the suspect is associated with another incident occurring at approximately the same time. The investigation is ongoing.
August 09, 2018
- 01:02:49 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Police responded to the 13200 block of 45th Ave SE to the report of a juvenile taking a motor vehicle without permission. The suspect is still at large and charges have been referred.
- 10:54:28 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A Mill Creek man and woman had a loud verbal argument in the 15400 block of Country Club DR.
- 11:03:15 - 13400 BLK 35TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer recovered a stolen vehicle that was dumped near the 13400 block of 35th Ave SE.
- 15:36:08 - 2800 BLK 152ND PL SE: PSO took a report for a dog bite incident which took place in the 2800 block of 152nd Pl.SE.
- 16:36:45 - 13300 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a burglary in the 13300 block of 29th Ave SE. The victim is a 29 year old Mill Creek resident.