Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 351 responses were recorded the week of December 18th to December 24th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
December 18, 2020
- 18:28:57 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a suspicious circumstance that initially occurred outside the city but had ties to a Mill Creek juvenile living in the 1100 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
December 19, 2020
- 12:51:06 - 15900 BLK 34TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a fraud report in the 15900 block of 34th Ave SE. A 26-year-old Mill Creek male reported a fraudulent transaction through an online selling service. No further investigation is possible at this time.
- 22:20:40 - 13300 BLK 10TH DR SE: A Moroccan national attempted suicide in the 13300 block of 10 DR SE by setting a car on fire while sitting inside it. He was transported to Harborview with severe burns.
December 20, 2020
- Nothing to report.
December 21, 2020
- 01:20:23 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Marysville man reported that the rear plate of his vehicle had been stolen while parked in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 11:36:52 - 15000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a fraud complaint in the 15000 block of Village Green Drive.
- 14:34:28 - 14100 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 14100 block of 27 Dr. SE.
- 16:48:26 - 14400 BLK 27TH DR SE Officers responded to a theft report in the 14400 block of 27 Dr. SE.
- 18:32:32 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer completed a theft report in the 13300 block of SR 527.
December 22, 2020
- 04:42:58 - 44TH AVE SE / 134TH ST SE: An officer completed a theft report in the 13400 block of 44th Ave SE.
- 13:35:41 - 14700 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers responded to an APS call in the 14700 block of 26 Dr. SE.
- 13:59:20 - 13400 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of 34th Avenue SE after a Mill Creek man reported his truck broken into and firearm and wallet stolen.
- 16:00:12 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police assisted a Designated Crisis Responder in taking a Mill Creek man into protective custody in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 17:08:20 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a robbery in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. Two unidentified males, robbed a pharmacy taking prescription drugs. The investigation is ongoing.
- 18:13:05 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a missing suicidal person in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. The person was entered into WACIC and NCIC as a missing / endangered person.
December 23, 2020
- 10:44:40 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Officers recovered a stolen license plate.
- 15:55:58 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a cold burglary in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 65-year-old Mill Creek male reported his garage had been broken into. He was unsure if anything had been stolen and there are no suspects at this time.
December 24, 2020
- 00:38:06 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to the 14200 block of 41st Ave SE for a Physical DV between a 50-year-old Mill Creek resident and his 49-year-old wife. Upon investigation it was determined that the male assaulted the female. He was subsequently arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DV Assault 4th Degree.
- 13:05:41 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13500 block SR 527 for a Theft complaint. A 47-year-old Mill Creek business owner reported unknown suspects had stolen full propane cylinders from his business.