Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 450 responses were reported the weeks of December 28th to January 3rd, 2019.
December 28, 2018
- 06:43:14 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance that occurred near the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 08:51:46 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 12900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two subject related to the car were booked on warrants that were issued by the Department of Corrections.
- 11:42:19 - 1900 BLK 148TH ST SE: A Mill Creek resident advised he was a victim of fraud. The fraud originated from a previous employer located outside the City of Mill Creek.
- 12:53:16 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A DV verbal argument occurred near the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 16:04:04 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. An 18 year old male from Everett was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on an outstanding warrant.
December 30, 2018
- 04:56:43 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of an assault. A 42 year old Mill Creek male was arrested for Indecent Liberties and Criminal Impersonation 2nd Degree. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 09:22:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle and the male fled from the vehicle on foot. Officers determined from his name and information that he was wanted by the Department of Corrections. With the assistance of an Everett PD K-9 unit, the fugitive was apprehended after a brief manhunt.
- 11:26:59 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer responded to a cold theft in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A woman from Everett had money stolen from her purse by an unknown subject.
December 31, 2018
- 08:24:17 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a Burglary report in the 900 block 164th ST SE. The owner reported that an as yet unidentified person(s) entered the business and stole an undisclosed amount of cash from within. The case is under investigation.
- 12:45:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A vehicle struck another vehicle in the parking lot and fled the scene.
- 20:06:40 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration. A 25 year old Redmond male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
January 01, 2019
- 02:02:03 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding. A 21 year old Marysville female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 12:34:44 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main St. for a Trespassing and Theft complaint. A 62 year old Bothell man was arrested for Trespassing and Theft.
- 20:50:59 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Keys belonging to a known subject were found in the 1700 block of 132nd ST SE and entered into safekeeping.
- 1:24:45 - 104TH ST SE / 19TH AVE SE: An officer performed a traffic stop in the 10400 block of 19th Ave SE.
January 02, 2019
- 04:22:57 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a suspicious report in the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Marysville man was arrested for a warrant, but then released when the jail refused him due to previous drug use.
- 08:11:53 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers issued a trespass notice to a suspected shoplifter. The incident occurred near the 3200 block of 132 St SE.
- 18:35:37 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 15700 block of Main ST. A 32 year old Everett female was cited and released for failure to transfer title within 45 days.
January 03, 2019
- 02:04:26 - 3500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 20 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant, DWLS 3rd Degree and failure to transfer title within 45 days.