Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 301 responses were recorded the week of December 4th to December 10th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
December 4, 2020
- 11:15:48 - 3000 BLK 154TH ST SE: PSO took a stray dog, which was captured in an animal trap at 3000 block of 155th Street SE, and transported the dog to PAWS Animal Shelter.
- 15:33:56 - 2200 BLK 158TH ST SE: An officer responded to a fraud report in the 2200 block of 158th St SE. A Mill Creek male reported his information had been used to get a loan for COVID relief. There are no suspects at this time.
- 16:07:35 - 800 BLK 153RD ST SE: A Snohomish resident reported his vehicle was broken into and property stolen while it was parked near his work place in the 800 block of 153 Street SE.
- 17:23:07 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 14700 block Main ST for a Burglary report. A 25-year-old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspect(s) broke into her garage and stole items from within.
- 19:00:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a DV verbal report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A verbal argument occurred between a 35-year-old female resident and a 31-year-old ex-boyfriend from Everett.
December 5, 2020
- 10:42:35 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took custody of a found credit card in the 3400 block 132nd ST SE.
December 6, 2020
- 10:53:02 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a narcotics complaint in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 31-year-old Everett woman was contacted and booked into Snohomish County Jail on warrants.
- 20:45:21 - 16600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 16600 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 30-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:17:30 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a physical domestic. Investigation revealed that a juvenile male and his mother got into an argument. No assault occurred and a report was taken.
- 21:21:28 - 2400 BLK 129TH PL SE: Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with a domestic call in the 2400 block of 129th Pl SE.
- 22:48:46 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR A 30-year-old transient man was charged for violating a DV Court Order in the 13500 block of North Creek DR.
December 7, 2020
- 09:03:51 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: Police responded to a malicious mischief report in the 3200 block of 148th Street SE after a citizen reported tagging.
- 12:06:08 - 2100 BLK 158TH ST SE: Officers responded to a property report in the 2100 block of 158 St. SE.
- 16:07:26 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive after a mother reported that her daughter's boyfriend had assaulted her daughter. Assault charges were referred to the juvenile prosecutor against the daughter's boyfriend following an on scene investigation.
- 19:33:49 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Police took a report of a missing juvenile in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 22:19:40 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a death investigation in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. There were no suspicious circumstances. The medical examiner was consulted but declined to respond.
December 8, 2020
- 12:03:46 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of an unattended death in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 19:02:55 - 2300 BLK 137TH PL SE: An 85-year-old Mill Creek mas was reported missing in the 2300 BLK 137th PL SE after failing to return home.
- 20:50:07 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers responded to the report of a burglary in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A garage and apartment were entered on separate dates. Nothing was taken and there was no sign of forced entry.
- 21:10:26 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Police identified a stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. The vehicle was returned to the registered owner.
December 9, 2020
- 00:39:38 - 1100 BLK HIGHWAY 99: Police responded to assist outside agencies in the recovery of a stolen vehicle. A male suspect was taken into custody after a vehicle pursuit.
- 08:32:29 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a burglary report in the 14100 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek resident reported the storage closet in her apartment had been burglarized.
- 08:37:14 - 15400 BLK SR 527 - Officers responded to the 15400 block SR 527 for a Malicious Mischief report. An unknown subject broke a large double pane window on the building.
- 14:43:11 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl complaint in the 15500 block Country Club DR. An 87-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) entered his vehicle and stole items from within.
- 23:03:53 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to an in progress theft near the 16300 block of SR-527. A 24-year-old female from Everett was arrested for theft.
December 10, 2020
- 09:46:24 - 132ND ST SE / 19TH AVE SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. The driver, a 35-year-old female from Bellevue was arrested for outstanding warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 12:38:14 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplift report in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. An unknown male shoplifted tools and fled in a vehicle.
- 20:27:56 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE Officers responded to a fire call in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 30-year-old Snohomish female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a misdemeanor warrant.