Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 327 responses were recorded the week of February 12th to February 18th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
February 12, 2021
- 09:45:38 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of graffiti on a structure in the 15300 block of Main Street. A report was taken.
- 12:53:01 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an unwanted subject refusing to leave a business in the 1000 block of 164th Street SE. An unhoused male was trespassed from the business and offered services.
- 19:28:30 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard and subsequently arrested a Mill Creek resident for Assault 4th Degree with a domestic violence label.
February 13, 2021
- 02:22:21 - 13800 BLK 26TH AVE SE: A Bothell male was arrested for Vehicle Prowling 2nd Degree in the 13800 block of 26th Avenue SE.
- 06:27:02 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Road for a report of a domestic incident. A 30-year-old male and female got into a verbal altercation. No police action taken at this time.
February 14, 2021
- 02:46:04 - 4000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were dispatched to the 4000 block of 132nd Street SE for a report of a burglary. A 35-year-old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree and a misdemeanor warrant.
- 20:35:32 - 1100 BLK 141ST ST SE: A Mill Creek family had their vehicle prowled in the 1100 block of 141st Street SE.
February 15, 2021
- 10:00:38 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl that occurred in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after a Bothell man reported his vehicle prowled, his wallet taken, and several of his credit cards unlawfully used.
February 16, 2021
- Nothing to report.
February 17, 2021
- 17:16:33 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance report near The Sports Park. A juvenile Mill Creek female reported an unknown male pulled alongside her in a vehicle as she was walking and offered her a ride. There is no investigable information at this time.
- 23:09:57 - 16700 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a possible order violation in the 16700 block of 9th Avenue SE. A 32-year-old Lake Stevens female was arrested for Identity Theft, two counts of VUCSA, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Prescription Medicine not in prescription bottle. A 41-year-old Everett male was arrested for DWLS 3rd Degree and a Domestic Violence No Contact Order violation. The male and female were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
February 18, 2021
- 13:16:55 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a business in the 13500 block North Creek Drive for a theft complaint. An unknown male suspect was captured on video breaking into the businesses mailbox and stealing mail from within.
- 14:17:37 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Two occupants were contacted as they were smoking narcotics. A 36-year-old female and 31-year-old male from Bothell were arrested for use of drug paraphernalia.