Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 334 responses were recorded the week of February 19th to February 25th, 2021.
Here is a very small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
February 19, 2021
- 09:59:51 - 13700 BLK 32ND DR SE: A Mill Creek man residing in the 13700 block of 32 Drive SE had his personal information compromised through an online fraud scheme.
- 18:54:17 - 4TH AVE W / 128TH ST SW: The Mill Creek K9 Unit located an occupied stolen vehicle equipped with LoJack in the 15800 Block of Ash Way.
February 20, 2021
- 17:03:25 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
- 23:21:28 - 10500 BLK 19TH AVE SE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with the location and arrest of a burglary suspect in the 10500 block of 19th Ave SE.
February 21, 2021
- 17:44:29 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a disturbance in the 900 block of 153rd in a parking garage. The victim stated that another male threatened him with physical violence. The suspect was detained, positively identified, arrested, cited, and released.
- 20:01:54 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to the report of a malicious mischief complaint in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive. An unknown subject damaged a vehicle by keying or scratching it in multiple different areas.
- 21:31:49 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: The Mill Creek K9 unit contacted a vehicle in the Thomas Lake Shopping Center and subsequently arrested an adult female from Concrete, WA, for one felony and two misdemeanor warrants.
February 22, 2021
- 02:25:23 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: The Mill Creek K9 unit contacted a vehicle and driver in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. The male was subsequently arrested for a felony warrant from the Department of Corrections.
- 12:15:02 - 1400 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers responded to a mail theft report in the 1400blk of 145th PL SE.
February 23, 2021
- Nothing to report.
February 24, 2021
- 20:46:53 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: Police contacted a wanted subject in the 600 block of 128th Street SE who was subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail for her warrant out of King County without incident.
February 25, 2021
- 15:03:35 - 16900 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 16900 block of 9th Avenue SE.
- 18:53:24 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a collision in the 900 block of 164th Street SE. Subsequent to investigation, a male was arrested for "hit and run" and booked into Snohomish County Jail.