Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 366 responses were reported the week of February 2nd to February 8th, 2018.
February 03, 2018
- 09:25:49 - 15600 BLK 3RD AVE SE: A Mill Creek man reported illegal dumping on his property in the 15600 block of 3rd AVE SE.
- 11:48:04 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek woman reported her iPad Mini stolen from the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 13:39:48 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer observed a stolen vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A pursuit ensued but was terminated quickly due to the erratic driving of the suspect. The vehicle was not located.
- 19:19:24 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle whose driver had a suspended license. Due to several previous arrests for driving on a suspended license the driver was cited, given a court date and released without incident.
- 21:21:04 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a Verbal Domestic that occurred in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A local woman and man were involved in a verbal altercation and the man refused to leave. Officers were able to escort the man out of the residence without further issue.
- 22:58:21 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: After almost being struck by a vehicle a Mill Creek Officer made a traffic stop in the McMenamins parking lot. In the process of contacting the driver of the vehicle, a juvenile passenger physically interjected herself into the call. Due to this, an arrest was attempted on the juvenile. The juvenile attempted to violently resist the arrest process. After securing the suspect, she spit in the face of the arresting officer. The female was taken to the Denney Youth Center and booked on Obstruction, Resisting Arrest, and Felony Assault 3rd Degree. Charges of No Valid Operator’s License w/o ID on the driver were forwarded to the court for mailing.
February 04, 2018
- 0:59:30 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl that had occurred overnight in the 14600 block of Main Street. A Mill Creek female reported items stolen from her vehicle during the overnight hours.
- 22:17:08 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle theft that occurred in the 1200 block of Dumas Rd. Within 5 minutes of the vehicle being entered in as stolen, Everett PD located the vehicle in the 12800 block of 19th Ave SE. The registered owner was able to drive the vehicle away however the stereo system had been stolen from the vehicle. No suspect information was able to be obtained and printable surfaces were not discovered on the vehicle.
February 05, 2018
- 10:14:07 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Items were taken from a car parked overnight.
- 14:16:28 - 16000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek man reported the loss of his driver's license.
February 06, 2018
- 02:46:58 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd Street Southeast. The registered owner could not be contacted and the vehicle was subsequently impounded.
- 13:28:58 - 900 BLK 153RD ST SE: A Mill Creek woman reported that her car had sustained damage as a result of a hit and run collision that occurred on 01-15-2018 in the 900 block of 153 Street SE.
- 18:09:54 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a welfare check of a 50 year old male in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Subsequently, the subject was booked into Snohomish County Jail for a warrant out of Seattle.
- 21:05:16 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft report at a store located in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. Investigation revealed the identity of the woman who drove the suspect away. Due to obviously deceptive statements given by the female, charges of theft have been forwarded to the prosecutor.
February 07, 2018
- 08:53:26 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police recovered a stolen vehicle near the 3200 block of 132nd Street SE. An area check for potential suspects resulted in the arrest of a 29 year old Seattle man who had two active warrants. An investigation into the man's suspected possession of the stolen vehicle is ongoing.
February 08, 2018
- 06:59:33 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer initiated a traffic stop in the 16000 block of SR-527. The male driver was subsequently arrested for driving without a license.
- 09:12:07 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Road for a child abuse investigation. The investigation is ongoing.