Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 268 responses were recorded the week of January 15th to January 21st, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
January 15, 2021
- 12:31:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 34-year-old male was contacted after a witness and officers heard a disturbance coming from inside the apartment. No crime committed.
- 21:11:53 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a vehicle theft near the 1700 block of 132nd Street SE. A 25-year-old Marysville resident had his vehicle stolen as he was picking up food from a local restaurant.
January 16, 2021
- 00:38:07 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 46-year-old male resident and a 42-year-old female resident were arguing about their recent break up.
- 11:32:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl report. A Mill Creek resident reported their unsecured vehicle was prowled sometime within the past three days.
- 13:36:19 - 15300 BLK SR 527 BLVD: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 15300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. The driver (a 39-year-old Mill Creek man) was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 20:55:15 - 18000 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for driving with a flat tire in the 18000 block of 35th Avenue SE. A 61-year-old male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for VUCSA, DUI, Possession Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of a Controlled Substance w/o a Prescription.
January 17, 2021
- 01:17:50 - 4900 BLK INTERSTATE 5: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 4900 block of Interstate 5. The Washington State Patrol was requested to the location. A 20-year-old Monroe male was arrested for DUI and a misdemeanor warrant.
- 18:38:43 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main Street for a report of a male slumped in the driver’s seat of a vehicle. A 28-year-old Tacoma male was arrested on a DOC warrant, the vehicle was seized pursuant to a search warrant and other charges are pending.
January 18, 2021
- 17:58:14 - 1000 BLK 112TH ST SW: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with the arrest of a warrant subject near 112th Street SW and Evergreen Way.
January 19, 2021
- 16:25:18 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a cold theft report from the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek woman reported a package stolen.
January 20, 2021
- 12:56:51 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer was given a found laptop in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. The laptop was entered as found property.
January 21, 2021
- Nothing to report.