Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 308 responses were recorded the week of January 1st to January 7th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
January 1, 2021
- 00:29:00 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 3400 block of 132nd Street SE. An unknown male stole beer and left on foot.
- 01:21:39 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Two brothers were arguing.
- 11:51:53 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officers received an adult protective services referral from the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Investigation pending.
- 12:03:37 - 13500 BLK 44TH CT SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of 44th CT SE. A Mill Creek resident had their vehicle window broken and an item stolen sometime overnight.
- 13:46:41 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a civil issue between acquaintances in the 13300 block of 46th AVE SE.
January 2, 2021
- 02:41:41 - 16400 BLK ALDERWOOD PKWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for driving with no visible license plates in the 16400 block of Alderwood Parkway. Charges for operating a vehicle with a cancelled title were forwarded to the prosecutor against a 50-year-old Everett male and the vehicle was impounded.
- 10:32:24 - 164TH ST SE / 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a traffic complaint regarding an erratically driven vehicle in the area. The vehicle was located at 164th ST SE/9th AVE SE. The driver, a 35-year-old Mill Creek man, was arrested and charged with Disorderly conduct and Obstructing law enforcement; and was issued a variety of traffic infractions.
- 21:22:08 - 13900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for no headlights in the 13900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 59-year-old Tacoma male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for violating a Protection Order.
January 3, 2021
- Nothing to report.
January 4, 2021
- 08:52:28 - 14700 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Police took a cold attempted vehicle prowl report in the 14700 block of 24th Avenue SE after a Mill Creek man reported that someone had tried to break into his vehicle at some point overnight.
- 22:41:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A male and female in a dating relationship were arguing.
January 5, 2021
- 06:26:19 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Police responded to a call to assist a Mill Creek woman at her residence in the 4100 block of 133rd Street SE. Aid was subsequently called to the scene and transported the female to the hospital.
- 15:14:49 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO found a wallet at 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
January 6, 2021
- 02:21:13 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a domestic dispute in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male and female in a dating relationship were arguing. The male was arrested on an outstanding domestic violence warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
January 7, 2021
- 02:04:41 - 2300 BLK 135TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a male sleeping in their vehicle in the 2300 block of 135th St SE. A 33-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 14:24:40 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek PD was informed of an anonymous sexual assault.
- 19:49:18 - 2200 BLK 160TH PL SE: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 2200 block of 160th Place SE. An American flag and pole was stolen.
- 22:05:21 - 14000 BLK 40TH DR SE: Police responded to a verbal DV in the 1400 block of 40TH DR SE.