Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 337 responses were recorded the week of January 29th to February 4th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
January 29, 2021
- 06:33:33 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a burglary in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. Two unknown suspects broke into the business and stole cash. Investigation ongoing.
- 16:57:29 - 1700 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a Death Investigation in the 1700 block of 166th Place SE. A 76-year-old male was found deceased of natural causes.
January 30, 2021
- 01:58:37 - 17500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired registration. A 27-year-old Mill Creek female was arrested for two misdemeanor warrants. While at the Snohomish County Jail, the female was found to be in possession of a controlled substance. The female was additional charged with VUCSA.
January 31, 2021
- 01:33:53 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Road for a report of a disturbance. A 33-year-old Bothell male and a 23-year-old Bothell female, who were in a relationship, were having an argument. No assault occurred.
- 02:18:10 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers responded to a residential burglary report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. An unknown suspect made access through an unsecure window and stole several items.
- 04:56:13 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to an alarm call at the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. Upon arrival Officers noticed the front door window was smashed and a commercial burglary had occurred. Investigation is ongoing.
- 20:40:14 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 21-year-old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
February 1, 2021
- 06:01:09 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a cold vehicle theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek man reported his vehicle stolen.
- 16:51:50 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a cold burglary report in the 1100 block after a Mill Creek man reported that someone forced entry into his residence and stole several items.
- 20:45:19 - 1000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to an assault with a weapon call at the 1000 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A physical altercation occurred between two friends, a 26-year-old male resident and a 24-year-old male resident from Lynnwood. No injuries were reported.
- 21:53:05 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 2900 block of 132nd Street SE. A 50-year-old Monroe female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and an Ignition Interlock Device violation.
February 2, 2021
- 09:50:46 - 13600 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police recovered several items of suspected stolen mail near the 13600 block of North Creek Drive.
- 11:32:06 - 2100 BLK 143RD PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 2100 block of 143rd Place SE. The victim is a 60-year-old Mill Creek resident.
February 3, 2021
- 12:26:33 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a report of a theft in the 15600 block of Main Street. An unknown male reportedly stole approximately $200 worth of merchandise. Follow-up is pending.
- 16:42:09 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers served a civil trespass notice in the 14500 of North Creek Drive.
- 17:22:30 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to a report of a nuisance in the 16200 block of SR-527. A 56-year-old homeless female was causing an issue inside a store and was ultimately trespassed.
February 4, 2021
- 03:02:45 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: An Edmonds man reported his vehicle was prowled in the 15100 block of Main Street.
- 06:45:31 - 4000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 4000 block 132nd Street SE for a Theft complaint. An unknown suspect prowled a vehicle and stole a debit card. The card was fraudulently used at a local shopping mall afterwards. There is no suspect information at this time.
- 09:46:55 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to The Mill Creek Country Club Golf Course for a report of vandalism. Unknown subjects used spray paint to paint vulgarities and racial slurs on the property. No suspect information at this time.
- 20:42:48 - 4200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 4200 block of 132nd Street SE. A 31-year-old Snohomish male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 20:49:32 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek Officer initiated a traffic stop near the 13600 block of SR-527. A 24-year-old male from Bothell was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 21:49:23 - 14100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek Officer stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 14100 block of 35th Avenue SE. A 27-year-old Bothell female was cited and released for DWLS 3RD Degree.