Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 310 responses were recorded the week of July 17th to July 23rd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
July 17, 2020
- 22:40:47 - 3500 BLOCK SILVER CREST DR: An officer initiated a traffic stop in the 3500 block of Silver Crest Dr. of a recklessly driven vehicle. An 18-year-old Bothell male was arrested and released.
July 18, 2020
- 09:20:43 - 1100 BLOCK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd for a DV Verbal report. Through investigation officers determined a 39-year-old Mill Creek woman and her 35-year-old husband had a verbal argument and no crime occurred.
- 11:18:53 - 13300 BLOCK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. An unknown subject stole a purse from a 31-year-old Everett woman.
- 13:12:07 - 2000 BLOCK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block of 132nd St SE for a suspicious circumstance. A group of three individuals from King County attempted to fraudulent purchase power tools.
- 16:56:02 - 2000 BLOCK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for an assault weapon call. Initial information was that shoplifters were fighting in the parking lot and someone had been hit by a vehicle. Through investigation officers determined unknown suspects had committed a Robbery, Vehicular Assault, Theft 2nd Degree, Hit and Run (unattended vehicle) and Reckless Driving. The suspects have yet to be identified, however MCPD has obtained good photos of them and the investigation is ongoing.
- 19:53:30 - 13400 BLOCK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Subsequent to investigation, a 33yr old female resident was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree.
July 19, 2020
- 07:45:03 - 13300 BLOCK 45TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a Fraud complaint in the 13300 block 45th AVE SE. A 49-year-old Mill Creek man reported an unidentified suspect had fraudulently listed a home for rent and the victim had lost $5,000 to the suspect.
- 18:20:16 - 15600 BLOCK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Bothell male reported his vehicle had been entered and items had been stolen out of the vehicle. Follow-up required.
July 20, 2020
- 06:16:17 - 16200 BLOCK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A window of a local business was damaged.
- 07:18:40 - 15200 BLOCK 12TH DR SE: A Mill Creek man residing in the 15200 block of 12 Drive SE, reported that his vehicle had been broken into and items taken. The man found most of his property a few hundred feet from his residence in some bushes at the side of the road.
- 10:27:13 - 1000 BLOCK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1000 block of 164 Street SE. A husband and wife had a verbal argument.
July 21, 2020
- 08:02:37 - 4100 BLOCK 138TH ST SE: Officer's received an adult protective services referral for the 4100 block of 138th St SE.
- 09:07:30 - 4100 BLOCK 133RD ST SE A113: Officer's received an adult protective services referral in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE.
- 13:22:10 - 13300 BLOCK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a Malicious Mischief report in the 13300 block SR 527. Unknown suspect(s) painted a racial slur on a sign.
- 16:12:05 - 16100 BLOCK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A male and a female had an argument.
- 17:13:31 - 13600 BLOCK 41ST AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13600 block 41st Avenue SE for a Theft report. A 44-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) stole 4 video cameras from his home. There is no suspect info.
July 22, 2020
- 07:57:30 - 13400 BLOCK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A 58-year-old male from Mill Creek had his vehicle tire punctured by an unknown subject.
- 10:35:54 - 15700 BLOCK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a cold assault report in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A Mill Creek resident reported an assault of a juvenile in March.
- 23:45:34 - 151ST ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation at the intersection of 151st Street SE and Bothell-Everett HWY. A 29-year-old Everett female and a 39-year-old homeless male were arrested. The female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree. Charges for VUCSA Methamphetamine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia were filed for the male.
July 23, 2020
- 10:28:07 - 2100 BLOCK 162ND PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 2100 block of 162nd Place SE. A 59-year-old Arlington man was arrested for Assault 4th degree domestic violence.