Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of July 28th to August 3rd, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
July 28, 2017
- 08:07:10 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance, which occurred near the 14700 block of Main St.
- 12:41:00 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary in the 1200 block of 164 St. SE. A Lynnwood man was arrested for breaking into an apartment.
- 16:57:13 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13300 block of SR-527.
July 29, 2017
- 01:19:59 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a known wanted subject in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 30 year old male from Everett was arrested for outstanding warrants. Further investigation resulted in narcotics being found on his person. Two counts of possession of a controlled substance will be forwarded for prosecution.
- 13:09:23 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD in an attempt to locate a 29 year old Mill Creek man who had outstanding warrants. The subject was located and arrested and booked into jail.
July 30, 2017
- 14:45:22 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft complaint near the 3300 block of 132 St SE. Officers contacted the suspects and arrested one after heroin was discovered in her purse.
- 19:59:16 - 800 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a missing person in the 800 block of 148th St SE. The subject was located and returned to his parents.
July 31, 2017
- 03:11:12 – 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old female from Snohomish was arrested for outstanding felony warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:05:24 – 14800 BLK 35TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a phone, which was found at 14800 block of 35th Ave SE.
- 19:19:09 - 1300 BLK 150TH CIR SE: Officers responded to the report of a dispute between neighbors in the 1300 block of 150th Circle SE. The dispute was over the flight of a drone in the area.
August 01, 2017
- 14:31:08 - 15300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 15300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Lynnwood woman had her vehicle struck by a U-Haul truck.
- 21:18:46 – 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police contacted a 28 year old Mill Creek man near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE and later arrested him on two misdemeanor warrant.
August 02, 2017
- 06:49:56 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers initiated a traffic stop of a vehicle in the 16300 block of SR 527. The driver, a 42 year old Everett man, was found to have an outstanding warrant for his arrest. The man was arrested and booked into jail.
- 09:47:22 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 3200 block of 148 St. SE. An unknown subject spray-painted the playground overnight.
- 19:30:51-1700 BLK 188TH PL SE: An officer responded to a Lo-Jack hit for a stolen vehicle and arrived in the 1700 block of 188th Pl SE. A stolen vehicle was recovered. No suspect information at this time.
August 03, 2017
- 14:01:40 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: A 60 year old Mill Creek resident reported her vehicle was prowled and her handicap placard stolen sometime overnight.
- 15:55:47 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer took a report of lost property.
- 18:27:03 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to a report of malicious mischief that occurred in the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A 55 year old woman from Everett had met with a woman from an online sale. The unidentified woman reportedly punctured her tires.
- 19:10:57 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to the 15200 block of Main St for a report of a hit and run. A 23 year old male parked his vehicle, and when he returned there was significant front end damage. No suspect info at this time.
- 21:47:37 – 3100 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer stopped a 33 year old male from Everett for failing to yield to traffic. After further investigation, the male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Use of Drug Paraphernalia, and Legend Drugs (possession without prescription).
- 23:47:47 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a substance abuse report in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. A 32 year old female and 22 year old male were contacted inside of a vehicle and an investigation was conducted when drug paraphernalia was located in plain view. The occupants gave officers consent to search the vehicle which subsequently led to the seizure of several stolen items, drug paraphernalia, narcotics and a stolen firearm. The male was arrested and transported to jail.
Click on the following link to see the July 28th to August 3rd, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter: