By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 380 responses were recorded the week of July 2nd to July 8th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
July 2, 2021
- 01:24:14 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a cold sexual assault. An investigation is ongoing.
- 03:16:10 - 15900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Police responded to a report of a mailbox cluster being broken into in the 15900 block of 26th Avenue SE. While on scene it was discovered that additional mailbox clusters had also been broken into.
- 03:48:02 - 15900 BLK 26TH DR SE: Police responded to the report of a mailbox cluster being broken into. While conducting an area check for additional break-ins, police discovered an additional cluster broken into near the 15900 block of 26th Drive SE.
- 03:56:26 - 2700 BLK 161ST ST SE Police responded to the report of a mailbox cluster being broken into. While conducting an area check for additional break-ins, police discovered an additional cluster broken into near the 2700 block of 161st Street SE.
- 11:48:46 - 1200 BLK 141ST ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a mailbox that was damaged during a mail theft. The incident occurred near the 1200 block of 141st Street SE.
July 3, 2021
- 00:41:51 - 4000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to the 4000 block of 132nd Street SE for a burglary. Subsequent to investigation a male subject was contacted and charges for Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree pending review were forwarded.
- 10:11:45 - 14000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 14000 block of North Creek Drive.
July 4, 2021
- 00:49:38 - 2400 BLK 149TH PL SE: Mill Creek police responded to a death report in the 2400 block of 149th Place SE.
July 5, 2021
- 06:30:38 - 3300 BLK 150TH PL SE: Officers responded to a residential burglary report in the 3300 block of 150th Place SE. A Mill Creek resident reported their vehicle along with a purse and keys were stolen from an open garage overnight. Stolen credit/debit cards were used to make fraudulent purchases. The case is under investigation.
- 08:13:56 - 2500 BLK 140TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 2500 block of 140th Place SE. The victim (a 19-year-old Mill Creek man) had his window smashed and his gym bag stolen from his vehicle.
- 12:15:51 - VILLAGE GREEN DR / COUNTRY CLUB DR: A handgun was found in the roadway near the intersection of Village Green Drive and Country Club Drive. The firearm was not stolen and was booked into found property for safe keeping.
- 12:57:21 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 15400 block of Main Street.
- 15:33:50 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527).
- 18:53:45 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13800 block of North Creek Drive for a theft report. A person entered a vehicle without permission and stole some property.
July 6, 2021
- 08:14:35 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a residence in the 4100 block 132nd Street SE for a report of a Verbal DV in progress. Upon arrival officers determined a 58-year-old Mill Creek man had an argument with his ex-girlfriend (a 33-year-old Everett woman) about a custody exchange of their child. No crime occurred.
- 08:48:50 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 09:17:15 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 14300 block of North Creek Drive.
- 09:44:40 - 13400 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vandalism that occurred in the 13400 block of 44th Avenue SE. Sanitation stations and a COVID-19 precaution sign were destroyed. A report was taken, however no suspect information was able to be obtained.
July 7, 2021
- 02:51:15 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 11:10:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a burglary in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 14:39:23 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a theft in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive.
- 15:05:52 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a burglary in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 19:33:07 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of lost property in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). A man reported he thought he may have lost his wallet at a business in Mill Creek and that the credit cards in his wallet were being used at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood.
- 21:47:33 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers on foot patrol in the 15100 block of Main Street found cash lying on the sidewalk. The money was entered into evidence at the police department.
- 23:05:09 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE SE: Officers responded to the report of a stolen vehicle recovery in the 15800 block of 32nd Avenue SE. A stolen vehicle out of the City of Federal Way was recovered unoccupied parked on the side of the road. The owner was notified and advised to come pick up the vehicle.
July 8, 2021
- Nothing to report.