By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 305 responses were recorded the week of July 30th to August 5th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
July 30, 2021
- 00:24:01 - 4400 BLK 137TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 4400 block of 137th Street SE for a report of a verbal domestic. A 30-year-old Mill Creek male and a 33-year-old Mill Creek female (husband and wife) had an argument. A report was taken.
- 08:25:48 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a theft report near the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). A 34-year-old male resident reported his laptop was stolen from his residence approximately one month ago.
- 09:05:46 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 15100 block of Main Street.
- 09:14:30 - 16100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a vehicle theft report that occurred near the 16100 block of 35th Avenue SE. A 54-year-old male resident had a vehicle stolen while away on vacation.
- 12:20:09 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a hit and run collision near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). An unknown driver ran into another vehicle in the parking lot.
- 13:10:24 - 14800 BLK 36TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 14800 block of 36th Avenue SE. The incident involved an argument between a mother and her 15-year-old daughter.
- 14:57:51 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl report near the 800 block of 164th Street SE. A 30-year-old male from Lynnwood had his wallet stolen from his vehicle.
- 15:28:00 - 16000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding a domestic disturbance which took place near the 16000 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527). The incident involved a 51-year-old Everett man and his 24-year-old daughter.
- 15:43:40 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report on a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 15100 block of Main Street. The victim's wallet was stolen and his credit cards were used at retailers in Everett.
- 17:37:58 - 15900 BLK 30TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 15900 block of 30th Drive SE for a report regarding a suspicious matter.
- 21:04:58 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a physical domestic. Officers were told a female could be heard moaning, some yelling banging on the bedroom floor. There was no answer at the unit in question.
July 31, 2021
- 01:39:30 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527) for a report of an unattended death. A report was taken.
- 20:49:41 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: An officer completed a missing person report in the 4100 block of 132nd Street SE.
August 1, 2021
- 21:40:35 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: An officer completed a found property report in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive.
August 2, 2021
- 11:30:58 - 13400 BLK 44TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found at 13400 block of 44th Avenue SE.
- 18:22:07 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A driver of a vehicle flagged down a Mill Creek officer in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR-527) and reported that his car had just been struck by a hit and run vehicle. The suspect vehicle, a gray older Jeep, was last seen heading north on Mill Creek Boulevard.
August 3, 2021
- 02:21:33 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 200 block of 128th Street SE. Charges were filed for possession of a dangerous weapon on a 27-year-old Everett male.
- 22:18:57 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Investigation is ongoing.
- 22:19:23 - 1450 BLK 33RD DR SE: Officers responded to the report of a cold domestic disturbance complaint in the 14500 block of 33rd Drive SE. An adult male son got into a loud argument with his parents.
- 23:28:09 - 14110 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a found property report in the 14100 block of 27th Drive SE. Officers attempted to return a purse to the owner and the owner refused to meet with officers. The purse was logged into evidence for safekeeping.
August 4, 2021
- 09:51:35 - 4200 BLK 135TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a broken vehicle window. The incident occurred near the 4200 block of 135th Place SE. The victim is a 70-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 12:02:46 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic argument in the 1100 block 156th Place SE. Officers determined no crime occurred.
- 14:22:05 - 16300 BLK 34TH DR SE: Officers responded to an Identity Theft complaint in the 16300 block 34th Drive SE.
- 22:55:55 - 9900 BLK STATE AVE: The Mill Creek K9 unit assisted the Marysville Police Department with the location and arrest of a robbery suspect. The K9 team located the weapon used in the robbery along with the stolen items.
August 5, 2021
- 07:24:34 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a vehicle theft report which occurred near the 15400 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. The victim is a 26-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 11:29:35 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officer’s responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Items were taken and investigation pending.