Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 445 responses were reported the week of June 29th to July 5th, 2018.
June 29, 2018
- 06:40:56 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. One of the occupants was arrested on a warrant and transported to jail for booking.
- 08:50:44 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a license plate theft that occurred near the 14400 block of North Creek Dr.
- 21:38:45 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a registration violation. A 59 year old Wisconsin female was cited and released for driving with a suspended vehicle registration.
- 23:09:27 - 17100 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Police contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 17100 block of 9th Ave SE. A 43 year old Bothell woman was booked into Snohomish County Jail for possession of heroin and cocaine. A 29 year old Bothell male was arrested for an outstanding warrant but refused at the jail because he had drugs in his system.
June 30, 2018
- 09:48:15 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: A Lynnwood man stole two backpacks during the Run of the Mill in the 15400 block of Main ST. He was subsequently arrested by Everett PD after the victims tracked his location using an iPhone app.
- 11:36:15 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl in which a gaming system was stolen from the vehicle. The incident occurred near the 1100 block of 156 Pl SE.
- 20:38:54 - 2600 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2300 block of Seattle Hill Rd for a moving violation. A 25 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
July 01, 2018
- 08:48:05 - 4400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers cited a woman in the 4400 block of 132nd St. SE for driving on a suspended license.
- 19:36:02 - 14500 BLK 3RD DR SE: Police responded to a death in the 14500 block of 3rd Drive Southeast. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined the death was of natural causes.
- 21:01:10 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a hit and run report. A 30 year old Everett male advised that his vehicle was hit in the rear by another vehicle that failed to stop. Investigation is ongoing.
- 23:36:14 - 17700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek police located a 17 year old Jackson High School student just outside of the city and confirmed he was safe after he posted some concerning statements on Snapchat.
July 02, 2018
- 07:43:01 - 4000 BLK 134TH PL SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 4000 block of 134 Pl. SE. A bike was stolen overnight.
- 08:15:50 - 13700 BLK 41ST AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was abandoned at 13700 block of 41st Ave SE.
- 23:07:46 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a missing juvenile in the 14500 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
July 04, 2018
- 03:27:40 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a report of a found wallet at the station. The owner was contacted by an outside agency and reported that she had lost the wallet 3 weeks prior and had replaced all of the items inside. The wallet was booked into property.
- 12:16:21 - 2800 BLK SILVER CREST DR: A Mill Creek officer was contacted by a resident who found a cellular phone in her front yard garden. The phone was on and an attempt to find the owner was negative due to the phone being locked.
July 05, 2018
- 08:07:39 - 14600 BLK 35TH DR SE: A Mill Creek man living in the 14600 block of 35 AVE SE learned that his identity had been compromised and a fraudulent bank account had been opened in his name.
- 12:42:29 - 15728 MAIN ST: A Mill Creek man surrendered two firearms for destruction.