Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of June 2nd to June 8th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
June 02, 2017
- 00:22:28 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of an assault that took place in an unknown location believed to be in Mill Creek.
- 08:46:51 -15500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15500 block of 29th Ave. SE. Sunglasses were stolen from a vehicle.
- 09:46:43 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance near the 4200 block of 139 Pl SE. A 14 year old Mill Creek boy was arrested for assaulting his mother. The juvenile was transported to the Denny Youth Center.
- 20:10:00 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a missing juvenile. The parents of a 16 year old boy reported that their son went to school in the morning and never returned home. The juvenile was subsequently entered as missing/runaway and surrounding agencies were notified.
- 22:16:00 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police contacted a 28 year old Everett man near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE. Upon contacting the man he fled on foot, but was shortly thereafter taken into custody and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for outstanding warrants.
- 22:32:48 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a two vehicle collision in the 13100 block of 19th Ave SE. Investigation revealed that a 37 year old Everett female hit another vehicle with her vehicle in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
June 03, 2017
- 03:22:45 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 1100 block of 164th St SE. Witnesses stated they saw two males, dressed in dark clothing, going around and pulling on car door handles and entering vehicles. One suspect was contacted and positively identified in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy as one of the individuals prowling cars.
- 08:08:21 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the police station for a report of found property. A citizen found a checkbook and wanted to turn it in.
- 08:35:06 - 3400 BLK 132nd ST SE: Officers contacted a subject who was passed out behind the wheel of a parked car with the engine running in the 3400 blk of 132nd St SE. Officers arrested the subject and found meth and heroin on his person. He was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 10:01:10 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a complaint regarding a vehicle theft. A 28 year old Mill Creek man reported that unknown suspect(s) had prowled his vehicle and stolen several items from within.
- 13:43:48 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers located found property near the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
June 04, 2017
- 12:21:21 - 13700 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Officers took a report regarding an incident in which fireworks were thrown onto a citizens property. The incident occurred near the 13700 block of 34 Ave SE.
- 20:10:43 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE on a vehicle who's driver was operating the vehicle with a suspended license. The driver was subsequently arrested for outstanding warrants.
June 05, 2017
- 02:37:03 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a moving violation. A 21 year old Everett female was arrested for DWLS 3rd Degree and released.
- 09:53:18 - 4700 BLK 132ND PL SE: An officer completed a death report in the 4700 block of 132nd St SE.
- 11:34:56 -16000 BLK MILL CREE BLVD: A 59 year old Snohomish woman reported being assaulted at her workplace by a co-worker more than one week ago in the 16000 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 12:18:29 -14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found report for a ring, which was found at 14200 block of North Creek Dr.
- 12:20:14 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: A 23 year old Bothell man reported his vehicle stolen from an apartment complex in the 1100 block of 156th PL SE.
- 15:16:36 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: An officer completed a BBQ theft report in the 14600 block of Main St.
June 06, 2017
- 07:04:26 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer completed a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of North Creek.
- 22:37:00 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a report of a vehicle theft in the 15000 block of Main St. A 19 year old female from Snohomish reported her vehicle was stolen.
June 07, 2017
- 11:54:04 - 13500 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13500 block of 34 Ave SE.
- 13:49:27 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A male suspect stole alcohol from a local store.
- 15:23:43 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a found earring, at the City Hall.
- 15:34:32 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a ring, which was found at 15600 block of Main Street.
- 19:00:12 - 3300 BLK 141ST ST SE: Officers were waived down by a 41 year old Mill Creek male in the 3300 block of 141st St SE regarding a vehicle prowl. A vehicle had been entered and gone through, but nothing was taken.
- 20:04:00 - 13500 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a disturbance that had occurred in the13500 block of 34th Ave SE. A 15 year old girl from Mill Creek was transported to the hospital for a mental health evaluation, after threats of self harm.
- 20:44:09 - 3000 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 3000 block of Seattle Hill Rd. The 46 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
- 22:53:20 - 2500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd for an equipment violation. A 40 year old Snohomish male was arrested and booked for narcotics possession and DWLS 3rd Degree.
June 08, 2017
- 07:52:53 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding an attempted burglary near the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 10:17:10 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft report in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A wheel was stolen from a vehicle.
- 11:14:52 - 14900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 14900 block of 19 Ave SE. A rock was thrown through a window.
- 11:19:23 - 1600 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers cited a woman for driving on a suspended license.
- 14:25:51 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 45 year old Mill Creek man reported a vehicle prowl outside his apartment in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A report was taken.
- 20:20:38 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officer responded to a report of prescription forgery in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A female attempted to get a prescription filled utilizing stolen prescription paper and utilizing false names.
- 20:38:29 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to a prescription forgery located in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. An unknown suspect dropped of a forged prescription for Hydrocodone at a pharmacy.
- 21:13:55 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were advised that two Seattle females, a 17 year old and a 20 year old, were caught by the Snohomish County Sheriffs Office, with items taken from the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
Click on the following link to see the June 2nd through June 8th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter: