Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of June 30th to July 6th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
June 30, 2017
- 08:54:37 - 4100 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a reckless burning incident which occurred near the 4100 block of 139 Pl SE.
- 12:16:11 – 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a package theft that occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Suspect information was obtained at the scene as an astute neighbor witnessed the theft and recorded the license plate of the suspect vehicle. Officers have identified a suspect and charges are pending.
- 20:04:21 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to check the welfare of a 24 year old male in the 1300 block of 164th St SE. The reporting parties stated that the male had asked for a shotgun and also stated that they needed to keep firearms away from him. Contact was made with the male by telephone and resources were provided to aid the male with hardships.
- 20:19:21 - 700 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding on 05/12/17. It was revealed at a later date that the 24 year old Seattle male used a relative’s name to evade arrest on warrants. Charges for Identity Theft were forwarded to the prosecutor.
July 01, 2017
- 13:55:11 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a cold burglary that occurred near the 14600 block of North Creek Dr.
- 14:12:08 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a fire assist in the 4300 block of 132 St. SE. A dumpster was on fire.
July 02, 2017
- 01:54:45 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers contacted a 26 year old male Everett male in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The male was arrested and booked in Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 02:37:54 - 2700 BLK 168TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle while assisting the Sheriff's Department on a call. The driver of the vehicle had a suspended driver's license. Charges are being forwarded to the Prosecutor's office.
- 08:03:03 - 14200 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 14200 block of 28 Dr. SE.
- 08:46:56 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a vandalism incident in which car tires were slashed near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 10:13:37 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 15100 block of Main St.
- 13:09:27 - 2800 BLK 140TH PL SE: Officers took a vehicle prowl report. The incident occurred near the 2800 block of 140 Pl SE.
- 17:51:37 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report of a weapon malfunctioning. Damage was minimal and no injuries were reported.
- 17:59:08 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to assist the fire department in reference to a male passed out in his vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A records check of the male revealed two outstanding warrants for his arrest and he was subsequently transported and booked into jail.
July 03, 2017
- 07:01:43 - 13900 BLK 27TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13900 block of 27th Pl SE. The victim is a 37 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 10:32:20 - 16200 BLK 22ND DR SE: A resident in the Wildflower division reported her unlocked vehicle was prowled overnight, nothing was taken.
- 14:14:00 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officers responded to a two vehicle injury collision in the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A male and female were transported to the hospital with injuries.
July 04, 2017
- 06:10:49 - 15700 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A resident of The Masters residential division reported her unlocked vehicle prowled over the previous weekend. A blank check stolen from within the vehicle was later deposited.
- 10:57:51 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 43 year old Mill Creek resident.
July 05, 2017
- 00:26:33 - 14500 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to an assault in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A male subject threatened two other people with a weapon. The case is under investigation.
- 02:21:31 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a physical domestic between a Mill Creek man and woman, near the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Following an on scene investigation, the man was arrested and booked for DV assault charges.
- 08:38:00 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 44 year old Mill Creek man.
- 12:59:38 - 2500 BLK 144TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 2500 block of 144 St. SE. A Mill Creek woman's credit card was used without her permission.
- 20:42:03 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a report of an assault. A 36 year old Mill Creek female stated that she was assaulted by a 47 year old Mill Creek female with a fire poker. Investigation is on-going.
- 21:29:09 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 14600 block of Main St SE. A divorced couple got into an argument regarding their children and the parenting plan. Domestic Violence resources were provided and both parties returned to their respective residences.
July 06, 2017
- 13:02:10 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Items were stolen from a vehicle parked in the lot overnight.
- 16:18:58 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer attempted to contact a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of a hardware store in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. The vehicle fled but left behind a 36 year old male who was arrested on warrants.
- 18:26:29 - 1300 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to the 1300 block of Trillium Blvd for a report of found mail. A 49 year old Mill Creek male found opened mail belonging to residents of Mill Creek, Everett and Bothell. The mail was collected and logged for safekeeping.
- 19:23:05 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: While on routine uniformed patrol in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy, officers conducted a records check of a vehicle that revealed the registered owner had an outstanding warrant for her arrest. A woman was contacted, who was found to be the registered owner, and subsequently arrested for her warrants and booked into jail.
- 21:14:12 - 2500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers contacted a 64 year old Bothell male in the 2500 block of 136th St SE. The male had a misdemeanor warrant and was arrested. The male was later released because of medical issues.
- 23:47:02 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a woman crying out for help at a local apartment. Officers were required to force entry into the apartment after knocking for several minutes and giving numerous warnings. Interviews were made with the occupants, neither of which would admit to any crime taking place.
Click on the following link to see the June 30th to July 6th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter: