By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 365 responses were recorded the week of June 4th to June 10th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
June 4, 2021
- 08:59:32 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: An officer responded to a theft report in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive. A Mill Creek female reported jewelry stolen. The case is being forwarded to the prosecutor for review.
- 13:17:51 - 35TH AVE SE / 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a three-vehicle collision at the intersection of 35th Avenue SE and 132nd Street SE.
- 18:43:37 - 2000 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a hit and run collision that was reported to have occurred in the 2000 block of Seattle Hill Road.
June 5, 2021
- 13:58:43 - 3200 BLK 151ST PL SE: Officers responded to a parking complaint in the 3200 block of 151st Street SE. A vehicle stolen from Snohomish was recovered.
June 6, 2021
- 11:15:46 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a verbal DV between husband and wife in the 14700 block of Main Street.
- 14:37:50 - 15900 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers took a stolen vehicle theft report. The car was stolen from the 15900 block of 26th Drive SE, the victim is a 26-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 15:36:35 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report regarding a domestic disturbance. The incident occurred near the 1200 block of Mill Creek Road, between an adult couple.
June 7, 2021
- 10:58:03 - 14600 BLK 36TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a report of a fraudulent charge in the 14600 block of 26th Avenue SE. A 45-year-old Mill Creek female stated her credit card account number was used to make fraudulent purchases. Further investigation is required.
- 13:29:51 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of two young juveniles without a parent in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Officers were able to locate the parents. A report was taken to document the incident.
- 16:19:42 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 40-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested outside his apartment in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
June 8, 2021
- Nothing to report.
June 9, 2021
- 01:41:25 - 15100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 15100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). A 23-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 06:17:49 - 27TH DR SE / 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to the area of 136th Street SE/27th Drive SE for a report of a vehicle stopped in the roadway and the driver appeared unconscious. Officers arrived and contacted the male driver (a 33-year-old Mill Creek man) and initiated an investigation. The driver was subsequently arrested and booked into jail for Physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.
- 16:07:32 - 13300 BLK 27TH DR SE: Child Protective Services report.
- 16:21:50 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft report in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. A 41-year-old Puyallup woman entered a hardware store and shoplifted tools. The suspect was arrested and cited as well as trespassed from the location.
- 22:32:34 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Lynnwood woman reported that her vehicle had been broken into and items stolen while it was parked in the 15000 block of Main Street.
- 23:18:09 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Lynnwood man reported that his car's driver side window had been smashed while it was parked in the 15000 block of Main Street.
June 10, 2021
- 15:20:36 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a residence in the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527). A 93-year-old Mill Creek man reported the theft of $175 from his wallet. There is no suspect information.
- 20:46:11 - 13700 BLK 28TH DR SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13700 block of 28th Drive SE. Subsequent to investigation, a male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree with a domestic violence label.