Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 433 responses were reported the week of March 1 to March 7, 2019.
March 01, 2019
- 10:51:21 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft of a firearm from the 1100 block of 156th Pl SE.
- 12:53:34 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a shoplift incident in the15600 block of Main Street. An adult female was arrested for theft, cited and released from the scene.
- 16:38:03 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 15100 block Main ST. A 66 year old Woodinville woman reported an unknown suspect(s) broke a window on her vehicle.
- 22:15:51 - 14100 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 14100 block of 27 Dr. SE.
March 02, 2019
- 10:02:01 - 16900 BLK 9TH AVE SE: The Mill Creek Police Department and the Snohomish County Fire Marshal's Office investigated a residential fire near the 16900 block of 9th Avenue SE.
- 15:36:20 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek officers responded to a motorcycle collision in the 13800 block of North Creek Drive. The rider suffered serious injury and was the only vehicle. Investigation pending.
- 16:42:41 - 2300 BLK 150TH CT SE: Police took a cold vehicle prowl report from the 2300 block of 150th Court SE.
March 03, 2019
- 16:15:36 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of SR 527 for a Theft report. A 69 year old Lynnwood man reported a suspect(s) broke the lock on his locker and stole his wallet from within. A stolen credit card was used shortly afterwards and suspect information has been obtained.
March 04, 2019
- 10:01:16 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. Numerous stolen checks, credit cards and mail were located. Investigation ongoing.
- 10:55:35 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek resident from the15800 block of Village Green DR reported a fraudulent check issued against his bank account.
- 13:59:02 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle that was "keyed." The incident occurred near the 2000 block of 132 St SE.
- 20:39:11 - 4900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 32 year old Snohomish male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 21:46:20 - 13800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13800 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. for lane travel and defective equipment. A 30 year old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
March 05, 2019
- 01:42:07 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no assault had occurred and a report was taken.
- 09:49:17 - 19700 BLK 68TH AVE W: A female Lynnwood resident was located in the 19700 block of 68th AVE W and arrested on an outstanding Mill Creek felony warrant.
- 20:23:02 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a theft in the 15000 block of Main St. A 26 year old female reported a theft of her purse. The investigation is ongoing.
- 23:43:01 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no crime had occurred and a report was taken.
March 06, 2019
- 15:50:25 - 15728 MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for an IPhone, which had been found at 15700 block of Main Street.
- 18:15:03 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a one vehicle collision in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. A 27 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.