Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 508 responses were reported the week of March 30th to April 5th, 2018.
March 30, 2018
- 07:30:49 - 13400 BLK 46TH AVE SE - A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a package theft in the 13400 block of 46th Ave SE. A Mill Creek woman was reporting a package stolen off her front porch. No suspect information at this time.
- 09:19:37 - 3400 BLK 148TH ST SE - A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported harassment issue in the 3400 block of 148th St SE.
- 22:18:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR - Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A couple had gotten into a verbal argument due to alcohol influence and allegations of assault were made. During the investigation, it was determined that an assault had not taken place and the male half agreed to stay at a friend’s house overnight to cool down. Both parties refused to complete any written statements so Officers provided transportation for the male.
March 31, 2018
- 07:10:22 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE - Officers responded to a theft in the 900 block of 164th ST SE. Two males entered a store and forced access into two check stand tills and stole the money therein.
- 14:07:00 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE - Officers responded to a theft located in the 4100 block of 132nd ST SE. A woman reported that approximately $2,000 worth of jewelry was taken from her storage closet at her residence. No suspect information at this time.
April 1, 2018
- 02:40:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR - Officers responded to a malicious mischief report that occurred in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The reporting party stated that she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and he had sent some alarming text messages to her. She then went out to her vehicles and noticed that her tires had been slashed. Given the circumstances, a report was taken, DV resources were provided and the ex‐boyfriend remains the primary suspect.
- 15:14:33 - 1100 BLK 142ND PL SE - Officers responded to a property report in the 1100 block of 142 Pl. SE. A local man found a bike in his front yard.
- 16:53:20 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST - Officers responded to a report of a domestic incident at a local apartment complex. Upon arriving, officers determined that no assault had occurred and documented the incident accordingly.
- 20:26:14 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST - Officer responded to a disturbance in the 14700 block of Main. A 24-year-old male from Mill Creek, was attempting to enter into a home which did not belong to him. The male was combative with police and EMS and was transported to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
April 2, 2018
- 00:25:27 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE - An officer responded to a report of found property located in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
- 12:04:14 - 800 BLK 148TH PL SE - Officers took a report regarding the theft of a license plate.
- 16:08:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR - Officers arrested a man for violating a court order.
- 20:33:36 - 14700 BLK 35TH AVE SE - Officers responded to the 2900 block of 147th Pl SE for a report of a hit and run that occurred at the intersection of 35th Ave SE and 148th St SE. The suspect vehicle was registered to a 46-year-old Lynnwood male, who advised that his 18 year old son had the vehicle. Insurance information was given to the 50-year-old Mill Creek male.
April 3, 2018
- 01:08:42 - 20700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY - Bothell patrol arrested a 29 year old male on an outstanding Mill Creek warrant.
- 06:34:26 - 13000 BLK 19TH AVE SE - A Mill Creek officer observed a vehicle parked in a parking lot that appeared to have been there for a long time. A check of the vehicle found it to be clear, but a license plate attached did not match. The license plate was taken for destruction after an investigation.
- 13:28:29 - 15728 MAIN ST - DSHS provided a referral related to a Lakewood PD investigation.
- 19:10:10 - 14800 BLK 16TH AVE SE - Officers were contacted by management at the Mill Creek Country Club referencing two vehicle license plates that were found near the golf course. An investigation revealed that the owner of the plates had recently moved out of Mill Creek and stated that the license plates must have fallen off of the truck during the move. The license plates were submitted for destruction.
- 21:28:44 - 3000 BLK 148TH ST SE - Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 3000 block of 148th St SE. A 44-year-old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
April 4, 2018
- 15:51:15-15400 BLK MAIN ST - PSO took a found property report for Washington license plate, which was found at 15400 block of Main Street.
- 20:37:04 - SEATTLE HILL RD / 132ND ST SE - A hit and run collision occurred at the intersection of Seattle Hill Road and 132nd St SE. The victim was uninjured, but her vehicle sustained extensive damage.
April 5, 2018
- 22:02:17 - 16500 BLK 13TH AVE W - An officer made a traffic stop in the 1300 block of 164th St SW. The owner of the vehicle, a 23-year-old male from Snohomish, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.