Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 394 responses were reported the week of May 25th to May 31st, 2018.
May 25, 2018
- 01:54:34 - 500 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Rd for speed. A 22 year old Snohomish female was arrested for DUI. A 21 year old Everett male was arrested on a warrant. Both subjects were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 07:52:54 - 13800 BLK 24TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek resident reported their 2018 Toyota SUV stolen from their driveway. The keys and a purse had been taken from the unlocked vehicle two days prior.
- 08:44:35 - 15728 MAIN ST: A woman reported a computer scam in which she was defrauded of money.
- 10:28:44 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A cold shoplift of merchandise that occurred on 5/20 was reported in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. The same male returned on 5/22 and attempted to shoplift again but was thwarted by employees.
- 13:38:05 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: An officer responded to a report of a female with a knife in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. A juvenile female was contacted and was found with a pocket knife. The female turned over the knife without incident.
- 21:17:21 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 28 year old male from Snohomish was arrested for use of drug paraphernalia.
May 26, 2018
- 14:52:52 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A Mill Creek officer was dispatched to a fire assist where two female subjects were unconscious inside of a parked vehicle. Both subjects were okay and were recovering from dope sickness.
- 17:10:16 - 3300 BLK 157TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 3300 block of 157 Pl. SE. Items were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
May 27, 2018
- 02:44:28 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer served a civil court order in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
- 04:57:39 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were flagged down by the victim of a Robbery in the 13300 block of SR527. The victim stated that he had been attacked by a male posing as an Uber driver and only escaped by rolling out of the car as it was moving.
- 13:20:21 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a business in the 15600 block of Main ST for a Theft report. An unidentified female shoplifted $34 worth of merchandise.
- 16:50:13 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 1200 block of Dumas Rd. A citizen found a wallet and turned it in.
- 19:43:44 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a male who was reportedly smoking narcotics in the bathroom of a business in the 16100 block of SR527. Upon running his name it was discovered that the male had several outstanding warrants for his arrest. He was taken to Swedish Mill Creek for a clearance to book and then transported to the Snohomish County Jail for booking.
- 22:31:46 - 13300 BLK 47TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13300 block of 47th Ave SE. No crime occurred.
May 28, 2018
- 02:44:32 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer made a traffic stop in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 26 year old female from Lynnwood was arrested on an outstanding DV assault warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
May 29, 2018
- 07:51:01 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A man was stopped for driving without a front tire and arrested for Driving While License Suspended.
- 13:48:46 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to an armed robbery that had just occurred near the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 14:34:42 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: An officer responded to a report of slumpers in a vehicle in the 15800 block of Village Green Dr. As officers arrived, the vehicle was seen leaving, and officers initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle. The female driver was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
- 19:33:14 - 17100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers recovered a vehicle that was reported stolen from Everett in the 17000 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. Investigation is on-going.
May 30, 2018
- 10:18:10 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a shopping basket with miscellaneous items at 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:51:04 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Merchandise was reportedly stolen from the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE during the prior day. The case is under further investigation.
- 15:31:33 - 13300 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 13300 block of 28 Ave. SE. An unknown subject tried to use a Mill Creek man's identity to get into his bank account.
May 31, 2018
- 07:31:02 - 14400 BLK 136TH ST SE: While conducting speed enforcement in the 14400 block of SR 527, a Mill Creek officer obtained a radar speed reading of a northbound vehicle driving at a reckless speed. The officer conducted a traffic stop and found the driver to be a 16 year old Bothell male. When asked why the youth was driving at a reckless speed, he replied he was just trying to get to school. The young male was arrested for Reckless Driving and later released to a parent.
- 13:00:09 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: PSO completed a found property report for a wallet, which was found at 2000 block of 132nd St. SE.