Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of May 5th to May 11th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
May 5, 2017
- 09:01:46 - 15700 BLK 25TH DR SE - Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15700 block of 25 Dr. SE. Items were stolen from a vehicle.
- 09:25:00 - 13400 BLK 25TH AVE SE - Officers responded to a possible burglary in progress near the 13400 block of 25 Ave SE. Officers located a suspect and the person (a 36-year-old Lynnwood man) was booked into the county jail on Trespass charges.
- 09:30:41 - 3500 BLK 149TH PL SE - Officers responded to a burglary report in the 3500 block of 149 Pl. SE. Materials were stolen from a construction site.
- 16:12:52 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY - Officers responded to a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. An employee stole money from a local business.
- 23:23:54 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR - Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 22-year-old Mill Creek female and a 20 year old Snohomish male got into an argument. No assault occurred.
May 6, 2017
- 03:17:56 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE - Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with the capture of an eluding suspect from a shot's fired call. The suspect was located in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. hiding in the woods.
- 05:07:22 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD - Officers responded to a male attempting to break down the door to a bedroom in an apartment complex in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male was arrested and booked for Assault.
- 16:56:07 - 16500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY - Officers contacted an agitated subject at a bus stop near the 16500 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The subject was under the influence of methamphetamines and was screaming obscenities at passing motorists. Officers arrested the man on several outstanding warrants.
- 18:11:43 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD - An officer responded to a report of a vehicle theft. A 38-year-old woman from Mill Creek had her vehicle stolen in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 20:33:14 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE - An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 45-year-old man from Bothell was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for outstanding warrants
- 23:31:04 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE - An officer made a traffic stop in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 45-year-old man from Bothell was arrested for driving on a suspended license, driving without an interlock device and inhaling toxic fumes.
May 7, 2017
- 02:02:12 - 14100 BLK 35TH AVE SE - Officers responded to suspicious activity in the 14100 block of 35th Ave SE. It was discovered that a portion of a chain link fence was damaged.
- 02:28:25 - 14800 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD - A Snohomish County Sheriff’s Deputy stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 15100 block of 35th Ave SE. A Mill Creek officer arrested a 36-year-old Bothell man for DUI.
- 15:47:42 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE - Officers arrested a 32-year-old woman after she violated a No Contact Order near the 3400 block of 132 St SE.
- 19:31:26 - 600 BLK 124TH ST SE - An officer contacted a 29-year-old transient male in the 600 block of 124th St SE. The subject was arrested for Identity Theft.
- 23:15:15 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE - An officer stopped a vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE for driving on a suspended license. The 38-year-old male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail, and the vehicle was impounded for evidence.
- 23:50:05 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE - Officers contacted a female at a store in the 900 block of 164th St SE who was suspected of shop lifting. The woman was arrested for a misdemeanor warrant.
May 8, 2017
- 06:23:47 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD - A 23-year-old Mill Creek resident reported his Honda Accord was stolen from his apartment complex parking lot in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 10:05:54 - 16800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY - An officer responded to a malicious mischief report in the 17400 block of SR 527. An 18-year-old male was arrested for throwing a large rack at a moving vehicle causing damage to a windshield.
- 17:55:47 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST - Officers were dispatched to a report of threats in the 15400 block of Main Street.
- 21:11:12 - 3000 BLK 149TH PL SE - Police responded to the 3000 block of 149th Place SE after a 64-year-old Mill Creek man reported his vehicle stolen.
- 23:31:44 - 16900 BLK 17TH DR SE - Police assisted in the notification of a temporary order of protection between two parties.
May 9, 2017
- 07:56:50 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY - A construction contractor, building a new sports arena, in the 13400 block of SR-527 reported the burglary and theft of tools.
- 13:08:29 - 1700 BLK 142ND PL SE - Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 1700 block of 142nd PL SE.
- 16:37:58 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST - An officer responded to the report of a theft in progress in the 15600 block of Main St. and arrested a 28-year-old Everett woman.
- 18:16:54 - 5900 BLK 228TH ST SE - The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the Mill Creek Police K9 unit to search for a suspect wanted for assault and several misdemeanor warrants. The suspect was located by the canine team and taken into custody.
- 20:16:13 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE - Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown male subject stole several hundred dollars’ worth of tools.
- 21:30:37 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD - Police responded to a physical domestic between a Mill Creek man and woman near the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. The male subject fled the scene prior to police arriving. Minor injuries were reported.
May 10, 2017
- 10:45:34 - 15200 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR - PSO took a report for a purse in the 15200 block of Village Green Dr.
- 13:49:38 - 15400 BLK 14TH DR SE - PSO took a lost report for a laptop in the 15400 block of 14th Dr. SE.
- 17:31:55 - 1300 BLK 138TH ST SE - Officers responded to the 1300 block of 138th ST SE for a domestic dispute. A 16-year-old Mill Creek boy was arguing with his parents.
May 11, 2017
- 02:38:51 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE - An officer located an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE.
- 09:46:37 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR - Police located a mobile methamphetamine lab in a wooded area near the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. The Snohomish County Regional Narcotics Task Force assisted in collecting evidence and making the area safe.
- 12:38:01 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST - Officers responded to a vehicle prowl near the 15100 block of Main St in which a purse was stolen from a vehicle.
- 12:41:37 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD - Officers responded to a burglary report in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A pressure washer was stolen from a garage.
- 12:50:01 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST - Officers responded to a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 15100 block of Main St.
- 13:36:00 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST - Officers responded to the 15000 block of Main St. for a Theft report. A 62-year-old Snohomish woman reported her vehicle had been broken into and credit cards were stolen.
- 23:01:16 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD - An officer made a traffic stop in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The driver, a 30-year-old male from Marysville, was arrested for an outstanding DOC Escape Warrant. The vehicle was impounded for evidence pending further investigation.
Click on the following link to see the May 5th through May 11th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter: