Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 301 responses were recorded the week of November 13th to November 19th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
November 13, 2020
- Nothing to report.
November 14, 2020
- Nothing to report.
November 15, 2020
- 12:37:07 - 13500 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a verbal domestic between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 13500 block of 33rd Drive SE. No crime occurred.
- 16:07:44 - 14500 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a physical domestic between a father and his adult son in the 14500 block of 24th Avenue SE. The son was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail on assault charges.
- 21:28:18 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for no plates in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 64-year-old Mount Vernon male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and operating a vehicle with a cancelled title.
November 16, 2020
- 04:52:05 - 3100 BLK 138TH ST SE: An officer completed a vehicle theft report in the 3100 block of 138th Street SE.
- 06:54:02 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers were dispatched to a vehicle prowl report in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. A 27-year-old Mill Creek resident reported power tools stolen from his locked work van. Evidence at the scene indicates the suspect(s) attempted to steal the van.
November 17, 2020
- 09:58:16 - 14000 BLK 16TH CT SE: Officers responded to a theft complaint in the 14000 block of 16th Court SE. A 54-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown subjects(s) had stolen a check from his mail and cashed the check.
- 11:17:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 31-year-old Mill Creek female reported items had been taken from her residence possibly during a party. There is no suspect information at this time.
- 12:40:21 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15200 block Main Street for a Fraud report. Through investigation officers determined a 42-year-old Marysville woman attempted to cash a forged check. The suspect was identified and charged with Identity Theft and Forgery.
- 21:12:43 - 2600 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers responded to the 2600 block of 133rd Place SE for a theft report. A mailbox was damaged. A report was taken.
November 18, 2020
- 13:06:00 - 14000 BLK 40TH DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence report in the 14000 block of 40th Drive SE. No arrests at this time.
- 21:57:55 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block Main Street for a domestic call. A 32-year-old Bothell female and her boyfriend, a 31-year-old Lake Stevens male, got into an argument. The male left prior to police arrival. No assault occurred.
November 19, 2020
- 08:47:58 - 14100 BLK 24TH DR SE: Police took a cold vehicle prowl report in the 14100 block of 24th Drive SE.
- 19:44:36 - 1400 BLK 164TH ST SW: An officer arrested a 40-year-old male from Everett on multiple warrants in the 1400 block of 164th Street SW.
- 21:46:16 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A report was subsequently taken.