Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 316 responses were recorded the week of November 20th to November 26th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
November 20, 2020
- 11:13:37 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a residence in the 15500 block Mill Creek Blvd for a Burglary report. Unknown suspect(s) forced entry into a 67-year-old Mill Creek man's garage and stole items from within.
- 11:21:56 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to threats via text message in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 23-year-old female reported receiving threatening text messages from an ex-boyfriend. The male was located and booked into jail.
- 15:03:03 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd for a Vehicle Theft report. A 39-year-old Mill Creek man reported the theft of his motorcycle. There is no suspect information at this time.
- 23:40:09 - 15400 BLK 25TH LN SE Officers responded to the 15400 block of 25th Ln SE for a disturbance. A 33-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a misdemeanor warrant.
November 21, 2020
- 11:26:04 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an unknown type of disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 55-year-old Tacoma man and a 20-year-old Mill Creek resident had been in a verbal dispute.
November 22, 2020
- 01:18:04 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2900 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 21-year-old Bothell female was arrested, cited and released for DUI.
- 10:23:13 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a stolen vehicle. A 25-year-old Mill Creek female reported her vehicle stolen sometime overnight. There are no suspects at this time.
November 23, 2020
- 18:36:42 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a disturbance in the 1200 block of 164th St SE.
November 24, 2020
- 15:57:04 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Police were informed of an Adult Protective Services referral which originated from a local assisted living center, located in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett HWY.
November 25, 2020
- 02:36:39 - 3800 BLK I-5 South: A 35-year-old male from Marysville was arrest for DUI on I-5 near exit 192.
- 11:17:33 - 15100 BLK 31ST DR SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 15100 block of 31st Dr. SE. Two Mill Creek males had a verbal argument. One of the males agreed to leave the location.
November 26, 2020
- 9:40:52 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2900 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 29-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 20:33:53 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 33-year-old Seattle male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS/R 2nd Degree.