Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 510 responses were reported the week of November 2nd to November 8th, 2018.
November 02, 2018
- 01:53:08 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a shoplifting call in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- 10:45:53 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A vehicle was prowled while inside an open garage in the 14500 block of North Creek DR.
November 03, 2018
- 19:48:57 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police took a report of lost property in the 13300 block of SR527.
- 20:33:56 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE for a vehicle with expired tabs. Subsequent to contact with the driver, Police cited and released the driver for Fail to Transfer Title Within 45 days.
November 05, 2018
- 08:25:49 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Police responded to a cold malicious mischief report at the Sports Park.
- 15:59:47 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 1000 block 164th ST SE for a Theft complaint. An unidentified male stole from the business.
- 17:19:11 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: PSO took a report of a phone lost in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd.
- 17:29:03 - 15200 BLK 11TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the area of 15200 block of 11th Dr SE. No suspect vehicle information exists at this time.
November 06, 2018
- 15:37:08 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer observed a female shoplifting from a local store. Upon identifying the female it was determined she had a warrant. Subject was booked into jail.
- 18:00:13 - 13200 BLK 23RD AVE SE: A resident in the 13200 block of 23rd AVE SE reported a UPS package theft from their doorstep.
November 07, 2018
- 08:54:18 - 3200 BLK 135TH PL SE: A Mill Creek resident reported that his vehicle tire was slashed overnight while parked in his driveway at his residence in the 3200 block of 135 Place SE.
- 10:09:02 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Seattle man was arrested on his warrants in the 16500 block of 9 AVE SE.
- 12:36:49 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek man assaulted his partner in the 1100 Block of Mill Creek Blvd. He was booked into the Snohomish County jail for Assault 4th Degree DV.
- 18:11:26 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of a burglary in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A male and female reported their unsecured garage had been accessed and various clothes and jewelry had been taken. No suspect description.
November 08, 2018
- 07:46:35 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 21 year old female from Mill Creek reported numerous items stolen from vehicle.
- 11:09:36 - 13900 BLK 25TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek man turned in a bicycle that had been left near his residence in the 13900 block of 25 Avenue SE for several days.
- 13:47:05 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A Renton woman's minivan was keyed in the 15600 block of Main ST.
- 15:09:47 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers contacted wanted subjects in the 13800 block of 28th St SE. A 20 and 19 year old from Mill Creek were arrested on outstanding warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 17:23:49 - 17800 BLK SR527: A Bothell man turned in a wallet that was found at his place of business outside of the City in the 17800 block of SR527.