Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of November 3rd to November 9th, 2017. Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
November 03, 2017
- 10:07:26 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:18:54 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft. The victim is a 24 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 14:27:48 - 900 BLK 161ST ST SE: Officers responded to a fraud in the 900 block of 161 St. SE. A woman wired $39,000 to a fake company in Ohio in an attempt to buy a car online.
November 04, 2017
- 02:30:44 - 35TH AVE SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop on 35th Ave SE and Seattle Hill Rd. A 25 year old female from Snohomish was arrested on an outstanding DUI warrant.
- 06:48:16 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a disturbance near the 3300 block of 132 St SE. They later arrested a 58 year old Everett woman after she refused to leave the store premises.
- 13:32:16 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 19:38:58 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a suicide in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 20:42:24 - 13200 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a court order violation in the 13200 block of 46th Ave SE. A 31 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested for violating a DV No-Contact Order.
- 21:41:07 - 16000 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 16000 block of 35th Ave SE for a burglary report. A 39 year old Mill Creek resident reported that some money from his residence went missing. Investigation is on-going.
November 05, 2017
- 00:04:54 - 140OO BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a physical domestic located in the 14000 block of North Creek Dr. A 19 year female was arrested on two counts of Assault 4 DV and DUI. A 23 year old male was also arrested for DUI.
- 06:13:44 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft that occurred in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 62 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 16:31:20 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: An intoxicated male was refused a liquor sale at a store in the 15600 block of Main Street. The male then secreted a bottle of vodka in his shirt sleeve and walked out without paying.
November 06, 2017
- 01:02:49 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer arrested a wanted male from Lynnwood in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 21 year old female from Kirkland was arrested for possession of heroin and methamphetamine.
November 07, 2017
- 01:34:15 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 20 year old Mill Creek resident got into a verbal altercation with his 50 year old mom.
- 04:02:54 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An 18 year old Bothell resident stole alcohol from a business at the 900 block of 164th St SE. He was caught and arrested for Theft 3rd.
- 06:44:19 - 4100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police assisted Seattle PD in the arrest of a warrant subject near the 4100 block of 132nd Street SE.
- 07:12:41- 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a school bus damaged by a special needs student in the 13600 block of 25th Ave SE.
- 16:00:02 - 13300 BLK 23RD AVE SE: A child's bike was stolen in the 13300 block of 23 AVE SE.
- 22:58:41 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers contacted a man in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd who was found to have an outstanding warrant. He was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
November 08, 2017
- 09:49:46 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Country Club DR for an Identity Theft complaint.
- 10:05:33 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious report in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. The reporting party was reporting suspicious activity with his payroll account at work.
- 10:32:28 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of Identity Theft. The victim is a 47 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 12:53:10 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A 60's year old Mill Creek man surrendered his firearm to police for destruction.
- 15:07:27 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of fraud/forgery in the 16900 block of 9th Ave SE. The victim is a local business.
- 19:01:08 - DUMAS RD / NORTH CREEK DR: A 32 year old Mill Creek resident was arrested for DWLS 1st degree.
November 09, 2017
- 13:04:42 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 800 block of 164th ST SE. Officers determined a teenaged male and female had been arguing about the demise of their relationship.
- 14:40:18 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer received a CPS referral for abuse of a juvenile. An investigation was completed and no police action was taken.
- 18:48:16 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Dumas Rd for a theft report. A Mill Creek female reported that her boyfriend had used her credit card without permission. Charges of Theft were referred to the prosecutor.