Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 297 responses were recorded the week of November 6th to November 12th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
November 6, 2020
- 05:24:16 - 3000 BLK 188TH ST NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted Arlington Police Department with the arrest a vehicle theft suspect in the 3000 block of 188th ST NE.
- 13:57:16 - 3600 BLK 146TH ST SE: PSO took a report for a Potentially Dangerous dog being moved out of the City of Mill Creek without notifying Mill Creek Animal Control.
- 19:48:48 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft report in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 32-year-old Massachusetts male reported that several items were taken from his vehicle. A report was taken.
- 21:30:56 - 14000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal DV report near the 14000 block of North Creek Drive. A 26-year-old male resident and a 19-year-old male resident had a verbal argument over food.
November 7, 2020
- 08:22:04 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report regarding a bicycle theft that occurred near the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 26-year-old MC woman.
- 11:30:45 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers took a theft report that occurred near the 13300 block of 46 Ave SE. The victim had a pair of earrings stolen from her. She is a 72-year-old MC woman.
- 19:33:22 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a bike theft report near the 13200 block of 45th Ave SE. A 41-year-old resident had 3 locked bikes stolen from outside his apartment.
November 8, 2020
- 21:28:19 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for moving violations in the 1500 block of 132nd St SE. A 21-year-old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
November 9, 2020
- 07:05:33 - 13400 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Mill Creek police responded to the report of theft in the 13400 block of 35th Ave SE.
- 15:16:31 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a shoplift that occurred in the 15600 block of Main Street. Following an on scene investigation, police arrested two adult women for theft. Both were cited and released.
November 11, 2020
- 08:48:04 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers were dispatched to a subject that was observed passed out on a large pile of what appeared to be stolen mail. Officers arrested the subject and during the course of their investigation, it was determined that he likely stole mail from the post office's mail processing area. Investigators from the postal service have been notified and the suspect may be facing federal charges. The suspect is a 22-year-old transient subject.
- 21:54:01 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired registration in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 31-year-old Edmonds male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
November 12, 2020
- 10:14:55 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers took a report regarding a burglary that occurred near the 15800 block of Village Green Dr. Power tools were stolen and the victim is a 73-year-old MC resident.
- 15:34:27 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers responded to a death report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. An 87-year-old resident passed away under natural circumstances.
- 23:19:47 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR A 68-year-old Mill Creek woman passed away at home in the 14400 block of North Creek DR.