Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 402 responses were reported the week of November 9th to November 15th, 2018.
November 09, 2018
- 00:10:17 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the report of a physical domestic in progress in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Subsequent to investigation, a male subject was arrested and booked for a violation of No Contact Order and Resisting Arrest.
- 10:31:50 - 13400 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Police responded to what was originally reported as a cold assault near the 13400 block of 44th Avenue SE after a juvenile male reported injuries he sustained in an unknown way.
- 14:16:23 - 2000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Police took a suspicious circumstance report from the 2000 block of Village Green Drive.
- 15:30:35 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block 132nd ST SE for a found wallet.
- 19:14:55 - 19300 BLK MERIDIAN DR SE: Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted in the apprehension of a domestic violence suspect for the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.
- 20:14:21 - 14700 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 14700 block of 24 Ave. SE.
November 10, 2018
- 02:14:26 - 6100 BLK BERKSHIRE DR: Mill Creek K9 Unit responded to assist the Everett Police Dept. with an area search for suspects. A female was located and taken into custody.
- 10:52:01 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a hit and run collision that occurred in the 15600 block of Main Street. No injuries were reported.
November 11, 2018
- 02:35:45 - 164TH ST SW / I-5: Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Washington State Patrol with the apprehension of a suspect.
- 10:15:34 - 1300 BLK 173RD ST SE: A Mill Creek officer found an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the area of 17300 Bothell-Everett Hwy. The vehicle was returned to its owner.
- 15:23:01 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to the Police Department for a found property complaint.
- 15:30:15 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report near the 13200 block of 45th Avenue SE. The victim reported his wallet stolen.
- 17:59:23 - 3600 BLK 132ND ST SW: Mill Creek K9 Unit located a suspect for the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.
- 18:43:57 - 13400 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a verbal argument between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 13400 block of 46th Ave SE.
November 12, 2018
- 00:45:22 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a physical DV between husband and wife in the 13400 block 33rd DR SE. The male half was arrested for assault 4 DV.
- 08:13:58 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: An officer responded to a malicious mischief in the 13800 block of 28th Dr SE. Unknown suspects egged a parked vehicle causing damage.
- 10:09:05 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A hit and run occurred in a parking lot near the 16300 block of SR-527.
November 13, 2018
- 12:04:46 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A 43 year old Bothell resident was trespassed from a business in the 15600 block of Main ST.
- 17:44:33 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 15600 block of Main Street. An unknown male suspect stole food and fled in a vehicle.
November 14, 2018
- 11:04:46 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A male was reporting the theft of a cellular phone.
- 13:27:32 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to an interrupted vehicle prowl in the 800 block of 164th Street SE. The suspect fled the scene on foot, but left his vehicle abandoned on scene. It was later determined however that the suspect’s vehicle was an unreported stolen out of Seattle.
- 15:02:32 - 900 BLK 148TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to an identity theft incident in the 900 block of 148th Pl SE. A previous resident was reporting someone was using their identity to open accounts.
November 15, 2018
- 11:36:08 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a suspicious circumstances incident in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Two subjects were possibly onscene using narcotics. Subjects contacted and released.
- 14:40:20 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A male reported items stolen from his vehicle during a short time period.