Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 272 responses were recorded the week of October 16th to October 22nd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
October 16, 2020
- 04:11:02 - 1400 MILL CREEK RD: Officers recovered an unreported stolen vehicle in the 1400 block of Mill Creek Road.
- 21:22:24 - 1700 132ND ST SE: An officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 1700 block of 132nd St SE.
October 17, 2020
- 11:17:23 - 1201 MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two men had a disagreement in a parking lot.
- 22:28:06 - 13314 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A wallet and credit cards were stolen and then used at stores in Everett.
October 18, 2020
- 01:42:51 - 2628 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl that just occurred in the 2600 block of 136th St SE. A male was found sitting inside an unlocked vehicle. CDs and some makeup were taken but recovered later.
- 11:31:21 - 15217 MAIN ST: Police responded to the report of an unsecured business in the 15200 block of Main Street. Upon arrival, police found a set of keys that appeared to be left in the door by accident. Police secured the building and took the keys for safekeeping.
- 19:21:38 - 3211 157TH PL SE: Police responded to the report of threats in the 3200 block of 15th Pl SE. Harassment charges were forwarded to the prosecutor’s office for review.
- 19:47:49 - 4326 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to assist the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office at an assault with a weapon in the 4300 block of 148th St SE.
October 19, 2020
- 10:17:51 - 13706 31ST DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of fraud in the 13700 block of 31st Dr SE. The victim is a 56-year-old Mill Creek resident.
October 20, 2020
- 03:04:35 - 14500 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation and a 20-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 08:50:09 - 926 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of substance abuse in the 900 block of 164th St Se. A 59-year-old Bothell man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, use of drug paraphernalia and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 09:48:06 - 14515 NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded and trespassed a homeless subject who was unlawfully inside a residential building. The incident occurred near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. The homeless subject is a 33-year-old female.
- 14:12:20 - 1018 164TH ST SE: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 34-year-old Mill Creek female reported her vehicle was broken into and items were stolen. Follow-up is required.
October 21, 2020
- 08:53:34 - 13401 DUMAS RD: Police responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Road after a Mill Creek resident reported that the catalytic converter on his car had been stolen.
- 14:58:21 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek detectives documented the transfer of an anonymous sexual assault evidence kit from Swedish Hospital Mill Creek to the Mill Creek Police Department.
- 15:10:53 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek detectives documented the transfer of a sexual assault evidence kit, which the department received from Swedish Hospital Mill Creek.
- 15:22:32 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek detectives documented the transfer of a sexual assault evidence kit from Providence Intervention Center to the Mill Creek Police Dept.
- 16:31:28 - 2922 152ND PL SE: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 2900 block of 152 Pl. SE.
October 22, 2020
- 09:34:46 - 14628 31ST DR SE: Police took a vehicle prowl report in the 14600 block of 31st Drive SE after a Mill Creek man reported his vehicle had been broken into overnight.