Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 450 responses were reported the week of October 26th to November 1st, 2018.
October 26, 2018
- 08:35:23 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a suspicious person report near the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard and contacted a Mill Creek man in his 30's. During the contact, police discovered the man had several warrants for his arrest. The man was arrested on those warrants and taken to the Snohomish County Jail. However, due to booking restrictions at the jail the man was released from custody and provided with a ride back to the arrest location.
- 10:25:02 - 13400 BLK 32ND DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft report in the 13400 blk of 32nd Dr SE. A resident was reporting the theft of money from their bank account.
- 13:34:07 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 16300 block SR 527. A 22 year old Bothell man reported his bicycle was stolen while he was inside a local business.
- 16:38:54 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an order violation in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A respondent in an order was reported being seen driving in the area of the protected person.
- 16:40:05 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a theft of a bicycle in the 16300 blk of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A juvenile male had his bicycle stolen while inside a local business.
October 27, 2018
- 13:08:50 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a 65 year old Bothell woman in the 16300 block SR 527. The woman appeared intoxicated and was provided a safe way home.
- 14:11:20 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle parked in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. Drug activity was ongoing in the lot and associated with the vehicle. Subsequently, a 23 year old male from Everett was arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and booked into the Snohomish County Jail. A 26 year old male from Everett was arrested on an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail. The vehicle was seized pending a search warrant.
October 28, 2018
- 21:11:47 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a report of a verbal domestic disturbance in the 13400 block of Dumas RD.
- 22:53:48 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A grocery store in the 3300 block of 132nd ST SE reported a shoplift.
October 29, 2018
- 10:41:19 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek man and woman reported that their computer and other wireless devices in their residence in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive had possibly been hacked by a potentially known subject.
- 11:59:45 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A man passed a counterfeit $100 bill at a business in the 16200 block of SR-527.
- 13:55:08 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers issued a trespass notice to a transient subject who had been terrorizing a local apartment complex.
- 22:26:16 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of an intoxicated male in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The Mill Creek male was trespassed from the business and was transported home by a family member.
- 22:55:40 - 13000 BLK 21ST DR SE: Officers assisted Snohomish County Deputies with a priority burglary in the 13000 block of 21st Dr SE. A known male was arrested for attempted burglary.
October 30, 2018
- 08:50:21 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: An employee of a business located in the 15600 block of Main Street, turned in two cell phones that had been found at different times over the last two weeks.
- 09:04:39 - 15000 BLK 21ST DR SE: A Mill Creek man reported that overnight his unsecured vehicle had been entered and rummaged through by unknown subjects while parked in the driveway of his residence, located in the 15000 block of 21 Drive SE. Nothing appeared to have been taken.
- 18:01:14 - 1300 BLK 141ST ST SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 1300 block of 141st St SE, and subsequent to investigation, a 31 year old female was arrested and booked for Assault 4 DV without incident.
October 31, 2018
- 21:04:37 - 3900 BLK 134TH PL SE: A resident in the 3900 block of 134th PL SE reported someone had attempted to break into his home while he was away.
- 22:44:30 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a domestic violence in the 1300 block Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek man was arrested for assault.
November 01, 2018
- 03:15:24 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a verbal domestic between a male and female in the 14700 block of Main ST.
- 11:51:46 - 2400 BLK 148TH CT SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 2400 block of 148th Court SE. Following an on scene investigation it was determined that a 24 year old Mill Creek man assaulted his mother. DV assault charges are being forwarded on the 24 year old man.