Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of October 27th to November 2nd, 2017. Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
October 27, 2017
- 01:45:48 - 16300 BLK SR 527: An officer contacted a warrant subject in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 29 year old male from Snohomish was arrested on an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 07:29:53 - 13900 BLK 34TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13900 block of 34th Dr SE. A Mill Creek male had several tools stolen from his vehicle.
- 10:28:17 - 15900 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft. The victim is a 77 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 15:33:00 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious circumstances incident in the 14700 block of Main Street. A resident was reporting strange circumstances of someone contacting her son.
- 19:59:44 - 14300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a domestic situation in the 14600 block of North Creek Dr. A female was threatening to shoot a male with a gun.
October 28, 2017
- 15:30:19 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of Main Street. A male was reporting several tools stolen.
- 16:13:42 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the 13900 block of North Creek Drive after a Mill Creek woman reported a package stolen. he package was recovered and the case subsequently closed.
- 17:57:00 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 14100 block of North Creek Dr. The mother of a 17 year old male called to report that her son pushed her to the ground. Charges have been referred to the prosecutor's office.
- 20:28:10 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 27 year old female reported her license plates had been stolen and different plates were attached to her vehicle.
October 29, 2017
- 02:21:22 - 13307 46TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 13400 block of 46th Ave SE. The female in the vehicle had a verbal argument with her boyfriend and was going to go stay the night in a hotel.
- 20:14:20 - 14800 BLK 35TH DR SE: Officers responded to an attempted Burglary that happened in the 14800 block of 35th Dr SE. A man reported that someone attempted to break into his house by removing the screen from a window.
October 30, 2017
- 15:05:36 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding an identity theft.
- 15:19:36 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a trespass in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male and a female were arrested for violating a no trespass order.
- 20:08:51 - 300 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a 33 year old Lynnwood male in the 300 block of 164th St SE. He was arrested on outstanding warrants and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
October 31, 2017
- 02:36:53 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for expired vehicle registration. A 43 year old Everett female was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 03:22:44 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer arrested a 34 year old male from Everett in the 900 block of 164th St SE for outstanding warrants. The arrestee was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 04:09:28 - 16100 BLK SR 527: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1400 block of Mill Creek Rd for an equipment violation. Two non-resident males were arrested on warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 08:53:12 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Two residents at a local care facility were involved in a minor disturbance, no injuries were sustained.
- 10:16:30 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: CPS referral regarding minor incident at a local care facility.
- 10:39:14 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding an ID theft incident.
- 13:41:16 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a package theft.
- 17:51:15 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a DV incident. A 38 year old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree. Charges of Malicious Mischief 3th Degree were referred on a 10 year old Mill Creek female.
- 20:09:32 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a broken window in a vacant house that was discovered by a Trick-or-Treater.
- 23:10:07 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A 24 year old Federal Way man was issued a criminal citation for driving with a suspended license and a ticket for driving without insurance.
November 02, 2017
- 02:21:23 - 16300 BLK SR 527: A 29 year old male was robbed of his wallet at gunpoint while he waited for his food in the parking area of McDonalds in the 16300 block of SR-527.
- 11:44:06 - 13500 BLK SR 527: Mill Creek officers responded to a report of a male and female fighting in a moving vehicle in the 13600 block of SR 527. A female was arrested and booked into Lynnwood Jail.
- 21:04:10 - 13205 BLK SR 527: A security officer reported a burglary located in the 13200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. No suspect info at this time.
Click on this link to see the October 27th to November 2nd, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.