Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 292 responses were recorded the week of October 2nd to October 8th, 2020.
October 2, 2020
- 19:04:43 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Investigation revealed that a 24-year-old Mill Creek female and a 25-year-old Mill Creek male had an argument. No assault occurred and a report was taken.
- 21:12:28 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 55-year-old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 3, 2020
- 02:16:42 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 1800 block of 132nd St SE. A 30-year-old Everett male was arrested for VUCSA (Methamphetamine), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and DWLS 3rd Degree. A 29-year-old Everett female was arrested on a felony warrant. Both subjects were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 23:40:55 - 14600 BLK 14TH AVE SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 14600 block of 14th Ave SE. Subsequent to investigation, a 50-year-old man was arrested for Assault 4 DV and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
October 4, 2020
- 22:29:23 - 14500 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 14500 block of 24th Ave SE. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred and a report was taken.
- 23:54:13 - 14500 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 14500 block of 24th Ave SE in Mill Creek. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined an assault occurred without injury. Charges for Assault 4th degree DV were referred to the prosecutor’s office.
October 5, 2020
- 08:45:29 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a vehicle theft report for an incident that occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 13:40:10 - 164TH ST SW / I?5: Officers assisted neighboring law enforcement agencies with the apprehension of armed robbery suspects near I-5 & 164th ST SW.
- 14:19:11 - 15800 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a threats complaint in the 15800 block of 34th AVE SE. A 75-year-old resident reported receiving concerning texts.
- 15:04:43 - 16100 BLK 32ND AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a photo camera, which had been found in the 16100 block of 32nd Ave SE.
- 16:40:13 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 28-year-old Mill Creek man reported his motorcycle stolen sometime overnight.
- 20:53:42 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 15700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 30-year-old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant and DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 6, 2020
- 13:48:38 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a theft of a wallet from the 15000 block of Main ST. The victim is an 83-year-old Mill Creek man.
- 21:57:49 - 1700 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1700 block of 164th St SE for a vehicle theft. A 39-year-old Lake Stevens male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Theft of a Motor Vehicle and DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 7, 2020
- 11:42:56 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek Police requested an extreme risk protection order (ERPO) from Snohomish County Superior Court. The ERPO was associated with a domestic violence incident that was initially reported to Snohomish County but involves Mill Creek residents residing in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.