Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 310 responses were recorded the week of October 30th to October 5th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
October 30, 2020
- 12:41:44 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1000 block of 164 St. SE. Items were stolen from a parked car.
October 31, 2020
- 14:55:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 20:35:23 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police stopped a vehicle for traffic offenses and subsequently investigated for DUI. A male subject was booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI without incident.
November 1, 2020
- 03:28:40 - 20700 BLK SR 527: Officers responded to a warrant meet with Bothell Police in the 20700 block of SR 527. Custody of a female with a warrant for theft out of Mill Creek was transferred to Mill Creek Police, and she was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
November 2, 2020
- 12:48:28 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a burglary in which items were stolen out of a garage. The victim is a 29-year-old Mill Creek man and the incident occurred near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 22:29:25 - 1800 BLK 112TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 1800 block of 112th St SE. A 42-year-old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a misdemeanor warrant.
November 3, 2020
- 13:10:25 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a Physical DV that had just occurred. Officers arrived and through investigation determined a 36-year-old Mill Creek woman assaulted her husband physically, causing injury. The suspect was arrested and booked into jail for the offense.
November 4, 2020
- 15:54:03 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found at 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 16:00:00 - 1700 BLK 166TH PL SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 1700 block of Seattle Hill Road reported that her personal information had been fraudulently used to obtain a small business loan.
November 5, 2020
- 01:43:26 - 1200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a male in the 1200 block of 132nd St SE. The male had been riding a BMX bike, but did not have it with him when officers contacted him. The bike was later discovered in nearby bushes, and returned clear when checked for stolen. The male abandoned the bike so it was taken as found property and logged in evidence.
- 17:42:55 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a suicide in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Fire and police responded but CPR was ultimately unsuccessful. The Snohomish County Medical Examiner took custody of the deceased. There was no indication of foul play.