Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 403 responses were reported the week of October 5th to October 11th, 2018.
October 5, 2018
- 07:41:31 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a suspicious report near the 13500 block of SR-527. Upon arrival, a male resident was contacted and arrested for violating a DV no contact order.
- 07:58:33 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in which tools were stolen out of a vehicle. The incident occurred near the 14100 block of North Creek Dr.
- 12:13:43 - 15728 MAIN ST: A Mill Creek Man reported his vehicle was prowled in the 13500 block of North Creek DR.
- 19:03:45 - 13600 BLK 43RD AVE SE: Police responded to a report of a violation of an Order for Protection in the 13600 block of 43rd Ave SE. A case was created and charges were referred against the 22 year old male.
- 22:22:50 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a theft report. Three male juveniles removed 3 bottles of alcohol from the location. Report was taken.
October 6, 2018
- 09:48:16 - 3000 BLK 156TH PL SE: An officer completed a harassment report in the 3000 block of 156th St SE.
- 13:37:21 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a possible fraud that occurred near the 4100 block of 132 St SE.
- 21:16:50 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE for an equipment violation. A 23 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
October 8, 2018
- 11:14:57 - 12800 BLK 3RD AVE SE: An officer saw a known 42 year old male riding his bicycle in the 300 block of 128th St SE. The male was wanted for escape community custody. The male took off from police, and a K-9 track ensued. The male was found and apprehended while hiding in the woods. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on his warrant and possession of stolen property.
- 22:47:02 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to an unwanted subject in the 900 block of 164 St. SE. A Seattle man was arrested for outstanding warrants.
October 9, 2018
- 23:20:31 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A found wallet was turned into the police station.
October 10, 2018
- 12:17:21 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek resident's vehicle was prowled near the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 12:51:44 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: An employee of a local business reported that a suspected drug kit had been turned into them by an unidentified passerby. Officers took custody of the kit and found evidence of suspected narcotics inside. The kit and its contents were entered into property for destruction.
October 11, 2018
- 08:20:35 - 4200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a vandalism incident that occurred near the 4200 block of 132 St SE.
- 12:44:54 - 400 BLK 107TH PL SE: Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted with the apprehension of a known felony warrant subject after he attempted to elude police in a vehicle.
- 17:39:56 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a malicious mischief report. A 44 year old Mill Creek female reported that her vehicle was damaged possibly by a 66 year old Lynnwood male. No damage was observed on the vehicle. The 66 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 19:35:03 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Police responded to a verbal argument between a 29 year old Mill Creek man and his mother in the 14200 block of 41st Dr SE. A report was taken.
- 20:39:16 - 1900 BLK 142ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a suicide attempt with a weapon, in the 1900 block of 142nd St SE.