Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 345 responses were recorded the week of October 9th to October 15th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
October 9, 2020
- 01:09:06 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the report of two subjects slumped in their vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett HWY. Subsequent to investigation, a female was taken into custody by WSP for DUI Physical Control and an adult male booked into Snohomish County Jail for Escape Community Custody.
- 10:13:09 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 13200 block of 45 Ave SE. The victim is a 39-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 12:13:20 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE SE: PSO took custody of the dog, which was found at 15800 block of 32nd Ave SE, and transported the dog to Everett Animal Shelter.
- 14:27:20 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers were dispatched to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers arrived and determined that a court order violation occurred. Officers will attempt to locate the subject (a 39-year-old Mill Creek man) so that he can be booked into jail.
- 20:12:36 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1500 block of 136th St SE for a malicious mischief report. An Everett juvenile and a Snohomish juvenile were arrested and released to their parents for Burglary 2nd Degree and Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree.
October 10, 2020
- 14:05:54 - DUMAS RD / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run collision near the intersection of SR 527/Dumas RD. The victim driver followed the fleeing suspect vehicle to a local gas station and upon officers arriving pointed out the suspect vehicle. Officers contacted the female suspect driver (a 36-year-old Lynnwood woman) and initiated a DUI investigation. The female suspect was subsequently arrested for DUI and Hit and Run.
- 20:11:26 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 16600 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 61-year-old Bellevue male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
October 11, 2020
- 00:29:13 - 11900 BLK ALEXANDER RD: Officers responded to the 11900 block of Alexander Rd for a report of an intoxicated driver. A 22-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 19:27:53 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3400 block of 132nd St SE for a nuisance report. A 25-year-old female was trespassed from the business.
- 20:33:20 - 2500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 29-year-old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
October 12, 2020
- 09:25:24 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft report in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 10:46:56 - 2500 BLK 140TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of unemployment fraud in the 2500 block of 140th Pl. SE.
- 11:36:57 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a suspicious circumstance in the 4100 block of 133rd ST SE. A single pane of a double paned window was broken. Unknown cause.
- 13:02:50 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd.
- 15:54:14 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police took a DV harassment report originating out of the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
October 13, 2020
- 19:22:53 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive between a juvenile and his mother. Subsequent to investigation, a report was taken and charges forwarded to prosecutors office for Assault 4 DV and Malicious Mischief 3 DV.
- 21:32:02 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft in the 13300 block of SR527. A report was taken and the investigation is ongoing.
October 14, 2020
- 15:33:29 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report on a stolen moped. The incident occurred near the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 27-year-old MC resident.
- 18:35:09 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the 13200 block of SR-527 for a verbal altercation between a 16-year-old girl and her parents.
October 15, 2020
- 11:21:41 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a theft that occurred near the 15500 block of Country Club Dr. The victim (an 80-year-old MC resident) reported a theft of her golf cart battery.
- 21:57:39 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 1800 block of 132nd St SE. A 22-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 2nd Degree.