Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 1st to September 7th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
September 01, 2017
- 01:08:53 - 15500 BLK 30TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a 24 year old male getting attacked with a knife in the 15500 block of 30th Ave SE. When officers arrived on scene the reporting party and alleged victim met officers outside of the residence to explain what happened. During the investigation it was revealed that the 24 year old male and his 21 year old brother got into a verbal altercation that quickly escalated and resulted in both parties wielding a knife and making threats toward the other. Due to the lack of witness cooperation and inconsistency in statements, this case has been forwarded to the Snohomish County Prosecutor for review and charges have been referred.
- 07:57:54 - 4100 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer responded to a report of a burglary in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE. A 46 year old Lake Stevens male had tools stolen from a construction site. There are no suspects at this time.
- 08:02:41 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer completed a vehicle theft report in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 12:46:46 - 13500 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a verbal argument between a 51 year old Mill Creek male and a 44 year old male in the 13500 block of 28th Ave SE. The 44 year old male was arrested for malicious mischief and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 13:29:43 - 15600 BLK 30TH AVE SE: A 52 year old Mill Creek resident reported being swindled out of a large sum of money by someone she met online.
- 14:20:02 - 15900 BLK 23RD LN SE: An officer completed a fraud report from the 15900 block of 23rd Ln SE.
- 14:44:19 - 13700 BLK 31ST DR SE: An officer received a burglary report in the 13700 block of 31st DR SE. A 71 year old female reported that items had been stolen out of her bedroom while she was on vacation. Further investigation is required.
- 15:56:47 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a bankcard found in the 15700 block of Main St.
- 17:37:51 – 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run collision in the 900 block of 164th St SE. An employee of a local business had his vehicle struck while parked. No suspect information at this time.
September 02, 2017
- 08:08:33 - 2100 BLK 163RD ST SE: An officer completed a vehicle prowl report in the 2100 block of 163rd St SE.
- 09:54:11 - 1500 BLK 145TH PL SE: An Officer completed an animal complaint report in the 14300 block of 15th Dr SE.
September 03, 2017
- 08:32:27 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer performed a warrant arrest in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
- 19:39:33 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. No arrests were made.
- 23:34:14 – 4500 BLK 135TH PL SE: A twenty-one year old Mill Creek man was arrested for DUI after he crashed his car into a retaining wall inside an apartment complex in the 13400 block of 45 Avenue SE.
September 04, 2017
- 03:17:16 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Lynnwood woman was arrested on a warrant and VUCSA charges in the 900 block of 164 ST SE.
- 09:36:09 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Country Club DR for an attempted vehicle theft. A 25 year old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) had attempted to steal his vehicle from a parking lot. The suspect(s) were not successful.
- 16:05:17 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a burglary that occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 22:37:27 – 1800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2100 block of Village Green Drive for a moving violation. A 40 year old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 05, 2017
- 01:21:43 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 26 year old female from Bothell was arrested for an outstanding warrant and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
- 03:17:56 - 139TH ST SE / NORTH POINTE CIR: An officer saw a domestic violence court order violation in the 3400 block of North Pointe Circle. A 44 year old male from Everett was apprehended after he ran from the scene and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for violating a DV court order and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 06:10:16 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers were dispatched to the report of a subject who was passed out in a stairwell near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Officers contacted the subject and observed heroin related paraphernalia next to him.
- 12:56:15 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek resident turned in firearms for destruction.
- 13:15:17 - 15900 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15900 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a Malicious Mischief report. Two adult female employees of a business reported damage to their vehicles. The victims provided the name of a possible suspect, but there were no eyewitnesses to the crime.
- 20:23:30 – 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers contacted a 43 year old male in the 15700 block of Main St. Upon conducting a records check of the male it revealed that he had an outstanding warrant for his arrest. The male was subsequently taken into custody and booked into jail.
- 22:35:04 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer arrested a 32 year old Lake Stevens male in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. The male had an outstanding felony warrant and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 06, 2017
- 12:06:09 - 15600 BLK 32ND AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle found in the 15600 block of 32nd Ave SE.
Click on this link to see the September 1st to September 7th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.